[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will anything top diablo 2/diablo in its own genre? Ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (166 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_II_Coverart.png
166 KB, 256x362
Will anything top diablo 2/diablo in its own genre? Ever?
>>
>>321002482
Are people blinded by nostalgia or is this actually a good ARPG?
>>
>>321002638
nostalgia
its terrible. the third fixed so many problems
>>
>>321002638
It's great, has good mods too

>>321002747
Literally how
>>
Diablo 1 is even better than Diablo 2 and 3, but I digress.
>>
I bought the 3 a week ago and logged 70 hours.

It's fucking great
>>
>>321002482
Grim Dawn is turning out pretty neat
>>
>>321003018
Which is why I put "diablo 2/diablo"

I think they're a bit too different from each other to be compared, but I like them equally
>>
>>321003104
Did it get less shit, it was shit when it came out

>>321003112

see above
>>
>>321002638
A bit of column a and b, with some more added into it. D2 is a lot different from any other ARPG, and it has qualities none of the others have, and a lot of people are upset that they can't find any of those qualities in the new games so they just shit on newer games, d3 especially. It is a good game, just a bit old, and it's not the god send everyone says it is. It was when it was new, but it hasn't aged remotely well.

D3 is a modern take on it, but it definitely lacks some of the good things that made d2 what it was. I just consider them different experiences, and whatever you like, then that's just what you like.
>>
>>321003230
D3 has improved radically since they closed the AH and released RoS. Nice sets for the classes etc.
GD has been improving still waiting for them to release the final act and set level cap but its pretty good.
Also Path of Exile is a great game considering its F2P
>>
>>321003230
Apparently it's basically a different game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.