[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting for Christmas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: red-dead-red-xbox2-cover.jpg (147 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
red-dead-red-xbox2-cover.jpg
147 KB, 800x536
Is it worth getting for Christmas?
>>
>>320995258
For the price you can get it for? absolutely. It's one of the few games that when I see it posted I want to go out and get it again.
>>
>>320995258
Get the Game of the Year Edition.
>>
>>320995258

if it's the GOTY version fuck yeah

one of the best games I played (san andreas is my favourite game). I'm a sucker for rockstar's games I must add
>>
yes but get the 360 version if you can help it

the ps3 version runs like shit (360 version isn't fantastic either but it's a step up)
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 750x1184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 750x1184
No its shit.

Only consolecucks love it because "hurr durr it ain't on PC :^)" meme. As if we really need to play this shit of a game. Decent story, horrible overworld, 30FPS, and clunky controls.
>>
absolutely
>>
>>320995258
it was a lot of fun, but if you, can get the game of the year edition.
>>
>>320996623
/thread
>>
>>320996623
Easiest game of spot the PC only cuck ever
>>
>>320999340
>>320996623
>PC actually think this

My god. Could you cry any more?
>>
Yes it's amazing.
>>
Its 2015

Get a recent game for Christmas
>>
Yes.

Get baked for it, if you're into that sort of thing
>>
>>320995258
It's a really good game anon.
>>
Its one of the dullest open world games you'll ever play
>>
>>320999947
They can and they likely will.
>>
It's a great game and well worth the price it is nowadays.
>>
>>320996623
Petition master race at it again, if it ain't on pc it must suck!
>RDR
>Bloodborne
>uncharted
>mgs
>>
The only game I'll miss when my PS3 bites the dust
>>
>>320995258

Marston dies

haha, ruined the whole game for you :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.