[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that made you want to join the military
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: boss.gif (3 MB, 469x302) Image search: [Google]
boss.gif
3 MB, 469x302
ITT: Games that made you want to join the military
>>
this is bait
>>
File: 1375903218546.jpg (43 KB, 588x525) Image search: [Google]
1375903218546.jpg
43 KB, 588x525
>>320969874
>join the military

But I'm not a high school dropout anon
>>
>>320969934
That it may be, but there are plenty of idiots that actually do this. Most of them end up in the army
>>
>>320970045
you are just a neet
>>
>>320969874
How could such a blatant anti-war message go over your head that easily?
>>
Well, I might want to join the Engineer Corps solely on the basis that I'm pretty average with a low GPA (but still hireable) and no experience.
I always enjoy playing engineer in RO2 and getting kicked when I announce my satchels, setting teleports in tf2, and working with vehicles in every other engineer game.
Though, I'm Civil Engineer so I'm looking more towards Seabees and whatnot. 4 years of experience, PE certification, veteran status, and a life of regiment and discipline sound like they'll have some future benefits.
>>
If anything Metal Gear made me want to avoid military like the plague and focus on science fiction
>>
File: 8000 hours down.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
8000 hours down.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
tf2
gonna go on my first tour of duty soon
>>
>>320969874
Please tell me this is bait
>>
>>320972061
It's not
>>
Is it possible to have missed the point more?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.