[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got one of these pieces of shit and put custom firmware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (12 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
12 KB, 440x330
Finally got one of these pieces of shit and put custom firmware in it

I pretty much missed the gamecube too. Only had Sunshine on mine. Came out at a busy time of my life

What are some must haves for Wii and Gamecube?

So far I have Wind Waker, Custom Robo for gamecube and Xenoblade, Last Story and Metroid for wii. I have no interest in any smash bros
>>
Fire emblem path of radiance and radiant dawn, best ones
>>
>>320945296
>Buying a wii

What's it like to only have access to shitty jap Anime games?
>>
>>320945363
Give me one of them. Which one should I download.
Just one.
>>
>>320945296
i'm playing paper mario TYD and Metroid prime 2 for gamecube right now. those are great
>>
Custom Robo a shit. Get Path of Radiance and Metroid Prime Trilogy.
>>
P.N.03 (game isn't must have but the ass is phat)
F-Zero GX
Resident Evil 4
Sin and Punishment 2
>>
>>320945636
metroid prime 2 is in the metroid prime bundle I already have for wii. Don't really have much love for mario

>>320945719
I say I have metroid in the op. is path of radiance better than Radiant Dawn?
>>
rhythm heaven fever
>>
How is Red Steel 2? The screenshots I've seen look alright.
Is it a motion game? I'll ignore it if it is
>>
>>320945983
i thought i could play the metroid prime trilogy with keyboard and mouse but i could never get it to work

not everything works well
>>
>>320945983
I have a decent PC. Can emulate wii, ps2 etc if I want.

I'd just rather play on native hardware. it's why I also have a Supercard DSTwo
>>
>>320946147
then use a controller

if you mean you couldn't get it to work period, then im afraid your IQ is at fault
>>
Go to Target and grab a Logitech controller for, like, 10 bucks.

Any non-calculator computational device made in the last 8 years can run GC games (and probably most Wii games) with no trouble.
>>
>>320945485
He didn't buy a vita
>>
How is Monster Hunter Tri? The only one I've played is 4U

>>320946370
I already have a Vita actually and love it
>>
Not much. Wii you've got Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story and Metroid Prime Collection.
Gamecube? F-Zero G
>>
>>320945535
If I had to chose, I personally think that the story of Path is better, Radiant Dawn has a bunch of little improvements that made me enjoy it more.
>>
>>320946341
I'm using a dualshock 3 to play the gamecube games, which I'm much more comfortable with. I remember the GC pad being less than great
>>
>>320946272

>playing a motion controlled game with a standard controller
>>
>>320945296
Pinball Hall of Fame The Gottlieb Collection
Pinball Hall of Fame The Williams Collection
Ikaruga
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Play
Sin & Punishment Star Successor
Ghost Squad
Gunblade NY / LA Machineguns
House of the Dead 2 & 3
F-Zero GX
Resident Evil 4
Muramasa The Demon Blade

That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. If you like light gun shooters it has TONS.
>>
>>320946740
don't forget chegger's party quiz
>>
>>320945296
scarface, mk armageddon, baiton katos, timesplitters future perfect, tatsunoko vs capcom
>>
maybe Mad world? i remember having a blast with that game Or if you like a good history fragile dreams is great.
>>
>>320946740
Fraid there isn't much in this list I'm interested in. Murumasa is cool, but I already have the better version, dlc and all.
Is Sin and Punishment one of those arcade games where you can't walk?

Does GC have any decent rpg/jrpgs?

>>320947052
I've heard good things about timesplitters. I'll get it
>>
>>320945296
Get the No More Heroes games.
>>
Pikmin.
Pikmin 2.
>>
>>320947561
no
>>
Wiiero
>>
>>320947467
S&P is a shmup.

Zangeki no Reginleiv is close to the ideal Wii game I imagined when I first saw the Wii.
>>
>>320945296
Trauma Center 1 and 2. Sin and Punishment. PunchOut.
>>
>>320947824
can sin and punishment only be played with the waggle stick? I've been avoiding games that only do that because I have a hand tremor from a injury
>>
File: zpRaCft[1].png (201 KB, 962x573) Image search: [Google]
zpRaCft[1].png
201 KB, 962x573
so far
>>
Why? Like everything, it looks better on PC.
>>
>>320951518
emulating games on pc is inconsistent and shit. enjoy your occasional audio glitches
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.