[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been using the steam controller for 1 week now This shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_27726-images-244699186.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27726-images-244699186.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
I have been using the steam controller for 1 week now

This shit is amazing guys. The level of customization just blew me away.

Of course it will not replace a mouse but the gyro certainly helps.

Well done valve, you took a risk and the result us something new and amazing.
>>
>>320942458

I agree but I'll wait for revision 2
>>
I feels so fucking cheap and low quality.
Glad I didn't buy it.
>>
gabe please leave
>>
>>320942548
For real.. I was playing san andreas yesterday with it. Shit is so cool, at last the controls make sense in this game.
>>
Ye I got one too.

I am loving it. Obviously at my desk nothing will replace my keyboard and mouse.

But for playing racing games or 3rd persons on the sofa it is amazing. I have a wired 360 controller I used before, but after getting used to the steam controller its great. I am doing my playthrough on Fallout 4 and Grid autosport, not missing the mouse and keyboard at all.

The controller design needs shaking up a bit, I am a fan of just the idea from valve, the execution is great too.
>>
>>320942536
It feels no cheaper than other controllers. The haptic feedback is of a much higher quality too.

You have clearly never held one.
>>
>>320942458
I actually went over to my friend's place recently to make fun of him for wasting fifty bucks on this thing, but I actually ended up really liking after using it for an hour.

Like >>320942504 I'll probably pick up the updated version when it comes out, but as of right now it's pretty nifty.
>>
>>320942812
I have held one and it's fucking trash,
>>
It's shit. If they make an updated version with bigger face buttons, a less concave body and the thumbstick further away from the left trackpad it might be worthwhile.
Also not having a physical dpad is a fucking travesty
>>
>>320943096
Yea but when you start configuring it you will see how good it is. Playing a Skyrim Archer and targeting using the gyro after tweaking the sensitivity and feedback until is perfect feels great. And the feedback is very good. Is the gaming experience that is good, not the build quality in particular.
>>
File: 1449250413184.png (49 KB, 511x298) Image search: [Google]
1449250413184.png
49 KB, 511x298
>>320942716
>>320942458
i don't usually call people shills, but really c'mon now. not buying it. instead I will check out the great and many wonder full products from BAD DRAGON. just upgraded to the full platinum smaug with extra SUPER DURINS DAY (tm) vibrator core DLC and WOW! I am bleeding from every orifice! in a good way!

psst, annons, why not sign up now with special code "peepeedragonpoopoo" for a FREE* custom anime paintjob on any one of your purchases.
>>
have they figured out the ability to control X-axis joystick movement by rotating a trackpad clockwise/counterclockwise like a jogwheel yet?
>>
>>320943419
Not a shill. I have PS3 and i love it. Also i used to play with DS3 in my pc.

But this thing really is something else. It has raised the bar for controllers.
>>
>>320942458
I tried to use gyro in fps games but I still prefer using a mouse instead

I have no idea how people can play games which need precise movement with a controller
>>
>>320943559
I have the right grip to low mouse sensitivity, and enable gyro and a bit of acceleration. So i can snipe with precision with it with high vibration feedback. It is weird to explain i guess
>>
>>320943549
MEANWHILE, absolutely raising the bar on quality sculpted latex/resin dildos. the ZeusBull(tm) dildo comes with a truck battery adapter for a "truly chocking"(tm) experience that I think is well suited for trill seeker like YOU.
>>
>>320944303
Are you saying that the perfect dildo already exists and that there is no room for improvement?

Are you a dildo connosieur?
>>
>>320945000
I'm just a regular every day consumer who enjoys a good quality marital aid up my rectum. thats why I choose bod dragon, but don't just take my word for it! Try it for your self, and why not get one for somebody you love too.

I have see that an Australian favourite is on sale right now, the "boomerang", useful for both pleasuring your "down under" and a viable home defence system!

order it today, Guvnah!
>>
https://youtu.be/6oxNfv5UBa8?t=34

This video sold me. Using the gyro for and the "trackpad" for mouse aiming and getting this level of precision is just ridiculous for a controller.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.