[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gits first assault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: firstassault.png (399 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
firstassault.png
399 KB, 800x400
Is this a flop or the biggest flop?
>>
It's a Free2play FPS from Nexon.

What do you think?
>>
>>320930617
fuck off
>>
>>320930617
I think the Major is cute!
>>
>>320931228

she is hot as fuck
>>
2buggy4me
But I like the gun customization.
Much more in depth than cod or battlefield.

I can tell it's going to be the grindiest game ever though.
3 hours in at level 3 and only made 7k credits.
A gun costs ~200k credits.
I'll have to be level 28/85 hours before I can afford a new gun.
>>
>>320932340
Really? I was thinking of trying it, but fuck that.
>>
>>320932340
So in its defense...It's definitely not p2w
But it's definitely pay to not grind and not in a good way.

Supposedly they announced the ability to "rent" guns as well.
Instead of fully unlocking, you only get them for a limited about of time, and people are pissed about this.
>>
>>320933739
havent heard any of that, aside from speculation
>>
>>320930617
It's not even out yet

>playing vidya in early access
>>
>>320933739
Used to play Warrock and that's how it was. Permanent "retail" guns cost like $50 minimum when I used to play. Same with Nexons equivalent of it back then. Damn Warrock was the shit...
>>
>>320932340
>>320933739
While it's probably going to go p2w anyway, he left out that you get 50,000 credits on every level up.
>>
The default guns have been pretty good so far.
I've got a 2.30 K/D and I've just been using the default SMG with a long barrel.
>>
>>320934603
oh man, you bastard i forgot about that game, so many hours spent at my friends house with his brother. we all took turns with our own accounts and it was some of the funnest fun i ever funned.

was my first ever FPS online.
>>
>>320933739
>it's definitely pay to not grind
Thats called p2w. Are you a millenial?
>>
>>320936456
no, i'm billenial :^)

this is the best cod ever i love mai motoko xD
>>
>>320936456
I differentiate between the two because some people don't have much of an issue with p2notgrind (as long as the grind isn't ludicrously inhibitive) but will refuse to play games where you can flat out buy power non-paying players can't access.
>>
How good is this compare to pre patch Blacklight Retribution?
>>
>>320936878
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, Anon.

>>320936891
Both ways are pure shit, the only game that does f2p right is Dota2. A shame is an ASSFAGGOTS.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.