[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this game worth of my money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: acs-gi-bg1-new.jpg (332 KB, 1450x760) Image search: [Google]
acs-gi-bg1-new.jpg
332 KB, 1450x760
>>
>buying games
>>
probably not

AC games are boring where most of its mechanics are automated and where the setting feels like wallpaper being exchanged with every other installment
>>
>>320914820
I was in gamestop today and noticed all the assassins creed games were $5-$8.

This was 3, 4, black flag, and whatever all the others are.

Are they really that mass produced?
>>
>>320915278
Yes. They release them annually. At E3 this year they even announced
>this year's Assassin's Creed...
>>
No, climbing has been neutered to the point where they just throw you an instant teleport button.

>>320915278
Yes

It's essentially the CoD of open world games. No that's not an exagerration. It's one game every year.
>>
OP you're an ass. Go buy underGOAT
>>
>>320915278
yes

they get released yearly, just like CoD

1, 2, and Brotherhood are alright. Black Flag gets recommended often, but I think you need to have some sort of affinity with its setting and becoming a pirate to really enjoy it, as I found it to be as boring as 3 - which is easily considered the worst of the franchise

After BF, I've had enough
>>
>>320915390
>>320915352
>>320915742

Black Flag is only 2 years old and its current shelf price has already dropped to like 80%-90% of its original price

why would anyone buy at release? if they just wait like 6 months it will be down at least 50%
>>
>>320913384
I'd say no. It just looks like the same thing as before. And it sold like shit because of it. Ubisoft needs to take a step back from it and give it a few years and some new eyes to come up with something cool for assassins creed again. This yearly thing is doing it no good. Not even for sales. Its not COD.
>>
I played a few hours. It wasn't terrible, just boring. Like most of the shit Ubisoft puts out. It's a 6/10 game with good production values.
>>
>>320915742

3 killed it for me. Man they really fucked up with the WIDE OPEN AREAS AND SNOW EVERYWHERE

Story was terrible too
>>
>>320916283
thought 1 was ok
Liked 2
Brotherhood was amazing

But at Revelations I got bored. Its just more of the same. I never bothered with another AssCreed after my 2 hours in Revelations. How many years in a row can they sell the same game? How long will they keep getting away with it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.