[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most difficult thing ever in a videogame? be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hardcore.jpg (239 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
hardcore.jpg
239 KB, 960x1280
what's the most difficult thing ever in a videogame?

be it boss or challenge or whatever
>>
games that require a lot of mastery like ninja gaiden or devil may cry

games like dark souls are just a "challenge", if you assume learning patterns and telegraphed attacks is a challenge. kinda like how raiding in MMO's is a challenge
>>
>>320912000
i meant like what's the hardest thing to do in a videogame

as in something so retardly hard that it would take months to do successfully
like in a lot of bullet hells
>>
Upgraded Bosses in an arena

Antasma X has been kicking my ass and grinding is a fucking pain
>>
>>320911883
trying to get vidmaster challenge on ODST with randos. took me 8 fucking months
>>
>>320912162
a meme game like "i wanna be that guy"
>>
>protect this person missions
>>
For me, its a challenge that my sadistic friends would force on each other . One being beat blaze heatnix stage with x armor megabuster only, get the platinum to resident evil remake in one day in two runs, ect
>>
>>320912000
>>320912790

please just leave the thread
>>
>>320912848
>talks like a goofy faggot
>"just leave u dont get it bro"

;)
>>
>>320912915
the point is to discuss the most difficult thing in a videogame ever, not talk about "unggg i played dark souls once"
>>
probably some bullet hell
>>
Having to rely on an A.I. partner to do a task, but he just fucks off and does his own thing, forcing you to restart.
>>
clearing my backlog
>>
The double God Hand Gene challenge in God Hand.
>>
Cutting Kalameet's tail took me a few dozen attempts.

>>320912000
How are you going to say DMC in one sentence and imply that learning patterns and telegraphs don't count as a challenge in the other?
>>
Beating the shit out of a comp player in TF2.

It lasted a few minutes until he switched to his main and wouldn't let me out of spawn. Shit was so cash.
>>
>>320911883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_b6H8dHHm0
Probably this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.