[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most rewarding MOBA? I haven't played any yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: league.jpg (8 KB, 326x155) Image search: [Google]
league.jpg
8 KB, 326x155
What is the most rewarding MOBA? I haven't played any yet except a few games of Heroes of the Storm.
>>
>>320903518
Dota 2 desu senpai
>>
There are more hot chicks and a larger female fanbase to interact with in League. If you don't mind a sausagefest of playing with a bunch of sweaty ners, HoS is pretty much the same gameplay-wise
>>
>>320903518
I'm sure any MOBA will feel rewarding enough after a long match
>>
Most rewarding? Definitely dota from my experience, but current dota balance allows losing team take advantage without even winning teamfights and farming.
>>
Dota 2 by far has the potential to be the most rewarding, but it also has the potential to be the most agonizing when you're losing or your team is throwing
>>
>>320903518
Dota is very high reward when it's a good game and very high agony when it's a bad game, LoL is medium for both, HotS is low reward when it's a good game and high agony when it's bad
>>
the most rewarding shits are the ones you take yourself
>>
>>320903518
Total war: arena is fun. It's just in beta but it's free to sign up and wait a few days to get in. It's similar to wot and Warthunder in the sense that you still get xp and money after each battle and you upgrade the 3 units you have. But it's a different feel sure your three units still have a health bar but as the unit loses health you lose men and that reduces effectiveness along with the moral bar is better imo then just a slug fest between tanks and allows for actual tactics since an ambush or solid defense can actually turn tides instead of in tanks when you execute a good ambush and you maybe kill one guy then the 3 enemies blow you away. Problem with the game so far is that to not get your shit kicked in by calvary you need a good defence which requires communication which is hard and I feel like there are a couple generals who are just so clearly better than others
>>
>>320904963
Isn't that more of an RTS?
>>
doter 2
>>320904561
>hots is high agony when it's bad
dude the matches are like 10 minutes long
>>
>>320903518
Demigod.
Shame it's dead.
>>
>>320906023
Yeah
So it's high agony for 10 minutes
>>
>>320905865
Yes but it has alot of moba concepts. I guess the play style is more rts but it's a 10v10 with each player controlling a small amount of men and the xp and money system is very similar to plenty of other moba's out there
>>
>>320903518
dota 2 is mechanically intensive, requires quite a bit of strategy, lots of teamwork, and has the most rewarding gameplay once you know what to do.
>>
>>320906023
I see what he is saying. when you're losing in HotS there's LITERALLY nothing you can do by yourself to help a comeback because of shared experience.
you cannot be a guy who won his lane and then come back gank people who are out of place because if your team is losing then you're too behind to do any damage.

also free built-in teleport scrolls of fucking disgusting and make sniping people who are walking back to base virtually impossible.
>>
>>320903518
All of them are fucking garbage. HOTS is one of the absolute worst and a very poor ASSFAGGOTS to start with. Do yourself a favor, drop that shit and never look back.
>>
>>320908048
Yeah that's why, at basically any point of the game it feels like you can do fuck all to really impact anything. All HotS is is just extremely simplified teamfighting and going to the objectives when the game tells you to.
>>
>>320903518
Dota 2 is the MOBA of choice for people that love high skill and strategy. Just don't call it a MOBA to the fans or you will get raged at.

LoL and HoTS are both grindfests or pay to be able to play the game competitively. To be honest the only reason LoL is alive is because of the China fanbase.
>>
>>320903764
>wanting to interact with females that have shit taste
anon why
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.