[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one friend that joins your game and starts trash talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
>that one friend that joins your game and starts trash talking to people you just met putting you in an awkward situation.
>>
>that friend who has zero emotional stability
>super competitive but doesn't have the mindset to back it up too

He actually started crying once when I utterly destroyed him at some casual game, yelling about how I was being unfair. This guy was like 22 at the time.
>>
>>320901173
Keep it in the stupid clingy weeb friend thread you dumb shitposter.
>>
>>320902239
lol wut

You ok?
>>
>>320901173

i dont have any friends so I dont have this problem
>>
>friend pesters me to play a very particular vidya with him
>we play it for five minutes
>"Alright man, I gotta go; cya later"

Really nigga? I go through the trouble of installing it just for you to leave?
>>
>>320902148
I had a friend who's similar, he still lives with his parents at 35, now, I can't really judge, life sucks sometimes, but he is so fucking clingy, he removes anyone who doesn't talk to him, on mumble, at least once every 2 days, and assumes they're annoyed by him and don't ever want to talk to him again if they stop talking for more than a couple minutes at a time. I don't know what the fuck happened but I feel so bad for his parents, he is a fucking nightmare and so emotionally draining to chat with for even 2 or 3 hours a day, much less live with. I can't imagine it.
On the upside he gets that monthly tugboat, choo choo.

as for the OP, just tell your friend to quit being a faggot, if he gets upset, tell him to quit being a faggot again, he should get the picture.
>>
File: 1448075758445.jpg (42 KB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
1448075758445.jpg
42 KB, 600x704
>>320902902
fuck you, I asked you a million times after that to play, but you were too salty from getting BTFO

KEVIN
>>
File: 1445863493163.png (65 KB, 210x217) Image search: [Google]
1445863493163.png
65 KB, 210x217
>>320901173
>he does this
>and gets rekt by the end of the match
>"Guys calm down I was just joking"
>>
>friend joins server
>start playing worse due to pressure
>>
>>320903276
Wtf man. Can you post your image on imgur please? I don't wanna buy an account
>>
>>320903276
More like, I was salty you just left me to dry after wanting to play all day. Nigga clear your schedule or tell me you can't play.
>>
>Friend begs me to play video game with him
>Give it an honest attempt, but can't fucking stand it
>He gets upset with me and starts trying to imply this somehow makes me a bad person/friend
>Brings it up every single day
>>
>>320903680
>clear your schedule
I have things to do, Kevin. I'm an adult.
>>
>>320903834
So do I bruh; give me some inclination of your schedule and THEN we can set aside time to play.
>>
>>320903719

Christ dude that's a lame ass friend. Real talk advice...find better people to hang out with or even to play vidya with.
>>
>>320904120

I have a decent group of friends to play casual games with, but when I want to play less popular or higher level shit my options become a bit more limited unfortunately.
>>
File: asuka_disgusted.jpg (68 KB, 556x606) Image search: [Google]
asuka_disgusted.jpg
68 KB, 556x606
>Hey do you wanna 1v1?
>HAHA I'M TOO GOOD FOR YOU AND I DON'T HAVE TIME
>You've been playing for 3 hours
>FINE
>destroy him
>YEAH WILL I'M BETTER AT DOING THIS ______ SO I'M BETTER
>he ragequits
>Pretends it never happened and still claims to be better

I don't know why I let this bother me but it does.
>>
File: 1436133738703.jpg (300 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
1436133738703.jpg
300 KB, 520x853
>>320901173
>take forever to find a server with decent ping, open slots and the right map/gametype
>friend won't stop trash talking or being offensive and gets banned so we have to find a new server
>does this multiple times in a row
>>
>>320901173
>I am that guy

And I do it on purpose.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.