[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible that this game is probably like twenty times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 0.0_I-3_KeyArt.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0.0_I-3_KeyArt.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
How is it possible that this game is probably like twenty times better than the newer game than dice made? I mean even if we ignore the fact that this game has got like fourty times more content it still completely destroys battlefront in the mechanics department and it is so much more skill based than battlefront that I am not even sure if I am supposed to find that sad or funny.

It also runs way better without looking that much worse.
>>
idk man, idk
>>
>>320900096
What are the best map packs?
>>
DICE sabotaged Battlefront so there'd be no competition for 2143. They knew retards would lap it up anyhow which would leave EA happy.
>>
>>320900198
naval strike for sniper 1 on 1 matches
>>
>>320900096
I haven't liked BF since BFBC2
>>
>>320900198
Just get the Premium you goof. Most servers that use the DLC have ALL of them in rotation.
>>
>>320900378
Any of the battlefield games is still immeasurably better than the new Battlefront.
>>
>>320900490
The premium edition is like 19,96€ in origin right now too and if you go for mexico proxy you can get it for cheap as fuck.
>>
Battlefield 1942 was the best game in the series with the most maps, largest maps, and most vehicles and variety.

What happened to artillery aimed by players targetted by scouts, mobile aircraft carriers, destroyers, battleships, and submarines?
>>
>>320900517
If they reskinned Battlefront 2 with the new Battlefront graphics and physics I would have came. But EA
>>
>>320900096
>How is it better
Because DICE LA went to great measures and long periods of time improving on Stockholm's mistake of a game.

DICE Stockholm just can't make a good game worth shit. It's why Battlefront is so devoid of skill ceiling or content.
>>
>>320900846
It is an easy mistake to make but I think you meant that the skill ceiling is so low instead of it not having one.
>>
>>320900096
Is hardline good or no?
>>
>>320900846
Pretty much DICE LA>DICE Stockholm
>>
>>320900096
DICE Stockholm fucked it, DICE LA knew how to fix. Nuff said
>>
>>320900846
Base BF4 was decent at best if you ask me. Obviously needed balancing but then again, what online game doesn't need that at launch? What Stockholm fucked and LA fixed was the shit ass hit reg and eventually getting 30hz+ tickrate servers. All the things LA kept doing are the cherries on top
>>
>>320901025
It is like Battlefield 4 except with less shit, it's basically what the new battlefront is to battlefront 2.
>>
>>320901025
It's fun but it's not worth full price for what you get.
>>
>>320901119
And we're still getting free content!
>>
I fucking hate Night Operations or w/e the DLC is called. I only JUST got proper night sights after getting to rank 30 something. Thank God for double exp. Don't throw players in pitch darkness if you're not going to give them proper gear from the get go like every other game.
>>
BF3 is better.
>>
>>320901119
Base BF4 was atrocious.

The pace was hilariously slow, momentum getting started and finishing was abysmal, and everything felt clunky as fuck.

DICE LA fixed all of their game modes, fixed the movement, improved the balance, and tweaked the gunplay by a metric ton even before considering improved hitreg via higher tickrates being supported.

>>320900938
Pretty sure a blind quad amputee could top a scoreboard at Battlefront, so no. It pretty much has no skill ceiling at all.
>>
>>320901946
I think you are fundamentally misunderstanding what skill ceiling means. Skill ceiling means the highest attainable skill level and if the game has no skill ceiling then it means that you can theoretically get infinitely better.
>>
>Tfw you die and get revived by the rambo medic on your team.
>>
>>320901946
I almost forgot about the dumb visual recoil that base BF4 had... Thank god they removed it
>>
File: BF3 bullet deviation.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BF3 bullet deviation.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>>320901838
>Liking "whoever fires first wins: the suppression mechanic"

Random deviation penalties is fucking retarded.
>>
>>320900096

Battlefront was mandated by EA to be for casuals; that's about it. Casual gamers obviously can't handle Battlefield.
>>
File: Squad 2015-12-19 13-10-32-31.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Squad 2015-12-19 13-10-32-31.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Why would you buy Battlefield 4 when Squad is just a better version?
>>
>>320902163

A clicking contest has no skill ceiling.

"Skill ceiling" is kind of a retarded term to use qualitatively.
>>
>>320902556
It's a different game altogether. It also looks clunky as fuck right now. Project Reality looks way better at the moment.
>>
>>320902556

Because if I wanted a tactical realistic shooter, I wouldnt be playing battlefield.
>>
>>320900198
None because nobody plays them
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.