[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just started playing this again and I never did get around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 979x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 979x551
So I just started playing this again and I never did get around to finishing it so I just started a new game over. Holy shit, did this game ever deserve GOTY. The graphics, the music, the writing, the facial animations, the weather, the voice acting. It's all so fucking good. Makes Fallout 4 look like a sad joke in comparison. MGS V could have been a contender if it was a completed game. Well I just came here to say that. So... Witcher thread?
>>
only contrarians and people with low attention spans don't think it's the best RPG in the last 10 years
>>
>>320898421
I just got a 970 and am able to play it on Ultra at 60fps for once.

It still impresses me how gorgeous it looks.
>>
>>320898823
i will be forever jealous of you.. im on med-high and averaging 45fps.
have you modded at all?
>>
>>320899010
Nope, nothing yet.

Maybe some texture mods once I finish it and start a NG+
>>
>>320899543
i could recommend some. but the top list in the nexus is pretty solid.
on ng+ on death march atm.
i guess its relatively easy to cheese the combat but sometimes you'll just get fucked.
>>
>>320899681
I just go cat armor w/ light attack.

Crits everywhere + bleed on crits.

It's ridiculous.
>>
>>320898709
Best RPG in the last 10 years? You dont even need to categorize it like that, The witcher 3 is one the most well done games in the entire gaming history.
>>
>>320898823
what's your resolution? 1080p?

while i'm happy that my 660 is running the game fine on high settings at 35fps~, i am looking forward to upgrade to 970 when it gets cheaper.
>>
File: witcher3 2015-12-16 23-27-26-48.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-12-16 23-27-26-48.jpg
167 KB, 1920x1080
It's still a terrible game overall but at least there's Ciri
>>
>>320902040
Yes sir.

FPS drops when hairworks is on, but that's expected.
>>
>>320900067
This, I finished playing this on death march recently, and speccing into potions and later for light attacks is doing just great.

Also, how can you get a stable supply of alcohol required to craft white gull? So many top tier recipes requires it for shit like rebis, etc. and I've been only able to find it in a few taverns, but they weren't restocking
>>
>>320902179
the screenshots doesn't do the game justice. it's beautiful in motion along with music score.

it'll be pretty sweet if we can somehow switch to first person camera during walking and talking with people and go back to 3rd person during combat.
>>
>>320902698
Yeah the game really looks gorgeous in motion.

Watching the grass and trees sway in the wind is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>320902538
you need to loot every single beer that you see in the game. sell any food to tavern owners and merchants. and oh yeah keep some of those empty bottles for your potions brewing.
>>
>>320902130
Here's your reply
>>
File: 1367461415084.jpg (13 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1367461415084.jpg
13 KB, 420x300
Damn this game has been fun so far, 25 hours so far and I still haven't left Velen or done any of the DLC. Only thing that has annoyed me so far is all the decent armor so far looks somewhat shitty minus the witcher armors like the feline set.
>>
I've finished base game + expansion on death march, with majority of side quests and visiting majority of places on map within 176 hoursno regrets
>>
most boring game of the year jesus christ i would literally watch rather watch paint dry
>>
>>320903838
You'll end up using witcher gear anyway, thier shit outclassses almost, if not, everything
>>
>>320904219
guess i meant rather watch who knows
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.