[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloud in Smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: th (8).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th (8).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
I've never played Final Fantasy 7

I played one Final Fantasy game but got bored after 30 minutes

But despite all this, Cloud has to be one of my favorite characters in the game, his limit break is the best thing in Smash. He's so powerful but not slow af.

Should I go and play FF7 now?
>>
I mean, FFVII is a good game, but if RPGs bore you I dunno why you'd expect any different just because you like the character in Smash.
>>
>>320871467
Well Solid Snake made me play the Metal Gear games even though I don't watch movies that often so anything could be possible
>>
>>320871334

Don't you want to know about the character you are having so much fun playing as?

You'll probably appreciate his inclusion in Smash even more if you play the original game.
>>
>>320871334
>I played one Final Fantasy game but got bored after 30 minutes
Which one?
>>
>>320871334
Yes, VII is a great FF, and you'll appreciate his Smash inclusion even more when you can pick out his various limit breaks in his basic movesets
>>
>>320873398
Erm... FF13?

I played some FF6
>>
>>320871334
>I've never played Final Fantasy 7
>But despite all this, Cloud has to be one of my favorite characters in the game

How can be this possible?
How can you use a Smash character without knowing anything about him?
>>
>>320874946
I hope this is sarcasm.

Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon, and maybe Metroid are the only franchises in Smash that 99% of the fanbase didn't discover through Smash.
>>
>>320874946
That's pretty much what's going to happen with Bayonetta though.
>>
>>320875285
It happened with Fire Emblem, no one gave a shit about that franchise until Roy and Marth got into Melee
>>
File: 1402135971826.jpg (58 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1402135971826.jpg
58 KB, 500x380
>>320874946
are you autistic?
>y- you can only pl- play the ones you're a fan of

Pacman is the most boring shit on the planet to me, I fucking hate it. But that doesn't mean I can't main him in Smash.
>>
>>320876001
No you faggot, you can play whatever you want.
Im only asking how can you buy a DLC character without knowing shit about him.
>>
>>320873810
>FF13
Oh, that is why. Yeah no FF13 is absolute shit in every way.
>>
>>320876238
Because he's a new character in a game almost entirely unrelated to FF.
Who cares you autist, let people play what they want.
I've never played a single FF and have no interest in doing so, but I bought and play Cloud because he's a new character and he's fun
>>
>>320876238
>>320876001
>>320876474

Let's see if you people are correct if anyone actually buys Corrin
>>
>>320876610
I know I will, he seems like a fun addition to play as.

I already pre-ordered that bundle for FE Fates.
>>
>>320876610
I definitely am.
I've mained Ike since he was added and I didn't play a single FE until Awakening in 2015
You're retarded if you don't think people don't want to try new characters.
>>
>>320871334
The first hours are either the best parts of the game, or the worst, depending on what type of person you are.
Play until you at least get out of Midgar.
>>
>Steam PC port of FF7
>No option to use a point and click interface with the mouse.
>>
>>320879158
Its just the original PC port with a few new shit added in.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.