[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw. You can't. This is the greatest third-person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: leon.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
leon.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
Find a flaw. You can't. This is the greatest third-person shooter made.
>>
File: REParty.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1032) Image search: [Google]
REParty.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1032
>>320849842
5 and 6 were better because of coop fun
>>
I can't. The only time I didn't want to immediately replay it was after I beat it once on normal and professional right after each other.
>>320849939
5 was fun coop but 6 I even played with my best friend and there still wasn't anything good about it except making fun of it because it's so shit.
>>
>Aim with the left stick
About the only thing I didn't like, everything else is great.
>>
>>320849842

You're right, I can't. One of the true legitimate 10/10s
>>
>>320849842
The dynamic difficulty is too quickly applied and the PS2 controls are kind of lame compared to the Gamecube or Wiimote. Some of the QTEs come out of nowhere and other times there's just too many of them to be much fun. Also some of the enemies in Mercenary Mode were just not fun at all to try and beat.
>>
File: 1427310792514.jpg (829 KB, 2365x3079) Image search: [Google]
1427310792514.jpg
829 KB, 2365x3079
>>320849842
Everything past chapter 3-1
Also no dodging common enemies.
>>
>>320849939
stupid coop does save inferior games memester
>>
>>320849842
It's a 10/10 but I still can name a few minor flaws.
>TMP ammo is still dropping even if you don't own a TMP which hurts replayability a little bit
>the DLC with Ada is complete shit and doesn't do the the original game with its brilliant pacing any justice
>new game + is completely unfun and never worth playing
>island part after krauser is very poor
>>
>>320850382
>and the PS2 controls are kind of lame
>playing the PS2 version
>playing anything but the Gamecube, PC and Wii versions

You dun goof'd.
>>
Leon's pistol is cartoonishly big
>>
>can't shoot while running, you have to stand like an idiot
>tank controls are clunky and dated as fuck
>aiming is slow as fuck
>limited inventory means so much time tediously wasted on item management
>shitty dialogue and voice acting
>Leon's hair looks super gay
>>
>>320850920
What? Manlet detected.
>>
>>320851112
>complains about survival game mechanics
>dialogues embrace the b-horror movie feeling RE games have
>voice acting is excellent
>Leon is handsome as fuck
>>
>>320851112
>>can't shoot while running, you have to stand like an idiot
>>tank controls are clunky and dated as fuck
>>aiming is slow as fuck
Git
Gud
>>
>>320851282
>>320851313
REshitters mad about their shit game mechanics that were outdated by 2001 with Halo.
>>
>>320851112
>>aiming is slow as fuck
The Wiimote makes this a total non-issue, but even before that the aiming's as fast as you want it to be after the first level. The controls aren't as clunky as they seem.
>>
>>320851550
casual
>>
It is the worst game of all time. It started the god awful fucktarded trend of having the entire game use an over the shoulder camera view instead of centering the camera behind you and switching to over the shoulder only when you aim.
>>
>>320851842
Nice copy-paste.
>>
>>320850826
what about ps3 version
>>
>>320850595
>the DLC with Ada
???
You mean the side story that comes with the game?
>>
>>320849939

No you stupid fuck, games that focus on co-op end up being shit, especially games that are story heavy and are established franchises. Co-op is okay if it's just that a mindless co op game not a AAA title, just give us back the option for local co op instead of forcing you with online co op.
>>
The island.
>>
Salazar is a complete joke of a boss fight. I'm pretty sure he didn't attack me once when I just parked in front of him and shot him over and over again with my rifle
>>
>>320849842
4 is great but 6 is better for two reasons:

>far superior mechanics
>co-op
>>
>>320854514

Even if the mechanics were better, mechanics mean nothing if the the enemy and level design around them are shit, and they're both garbage in RE6.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.