[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's just to try to relax today, /v/. What are we pla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449937397963.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449937397963.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1080
Let's just to try to relax today, /v/.
What are we playing today?

Put on some nice rain in the background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CBAKr5fGqQ
>>
>>320843180
>rain in the background
I love you anon <3
>>
I should probably add what I'm playing. Rotating between Stella Glow and EDF2.
>>320843331
Love you too, mate.
>>
that's a cute cat
>>
File: 1392589983485.jpg (50 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1392589983485.jpg
50 KB, 400x570
>>320843180
It's actually starting to get cold enough to wear hoodies and sweaters.
I have to go finish some Christmas shopping, then I'm spending the rest of the day wrapped up in a blanket on the couch playing video games and drinking hot tea.
Happy holidays, anon. Hope you have a comfy Christmas.
>>
playing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiR7JHrSHdA

as for video games, nothing really worth mentioning, wanna try and learn some Ram in GGXrd later though. i completed most all her trials but don't actually know how to fight with her yet.
>>
File: Cock-vore 101.png (38 KB, 1358x605) Image search: [Google]
Cock-vore 101.png
38 KB, 1358x605
Just turn off your brain for a while
>>
>>320843180
Playing Yo-Kai watch. It's very laid back because so far the difficulty is non-existent. It's taken 7 hours to find anything that requires me to even pay attention to fights.
>>
>>320843739
I think I'm crazy. It's 39 here right now and I'm still in a tshirt with the window open. Hot tea and video games is so wonderful. Happy holidays to you too.
>>320843798
I need to get into fighting games again. I haven't played them since I was a teenager. Is Xrd a good one to get into after being away from fighting games for so long?
>>
multi theft auto

theres nothing relaxing about that game, fucking subhuman brazilians, arabs, poles, russians, fuck all of them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bmu42RdHeo

>>320844182

personally i always found GG really fun at entry level, and not just high level. most fighting games are boring until you get over the beginner hump. in Xrd they made handling Roman Cancel easier, yet expanded the system to give you even more options, so thats cool.

lots of people would disagree and say GG has a very high barrier to entry, but i find those tend to be the literally brand new people that struggle with the basic concept of a fireball motion and such.

i don't know why people are so adamant about SF being a beginner's game, links are not easy and the game is boring as fuck when you can't link. chain games are much easier to jump into - and it helps Xrd is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>320844873
The limited edition is 24 bucks on amazon. That's tempting. Is there a new version coming out soon? I thought I heard something about it.
>>
>>320844873
Also this remix is fantastic.
>>
>>320845235

not really, Revelator is new in JP arcades, so a console release is still ways out (some say ~6 months). You'd get $24's worth at least.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.