[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy this? I remember playing the first one and liking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Should I buy this? I remember playing the first one and liking it ages ago on PC, then I played the second one and the only things I remember about it were the woman's (was she the main antagonist?) five star ass and that I could not finish the game because a glitch kept making me fall through the ground. I never played the third one.
>>
It's broken and it was never patched.
>>
>>320830821
I remember 2 being pretty bad. But sure, why not?

It's probably dirt cheap by now since the PS3 is (nearly) officially dead, first and third are great so.. yeah.
>>
>>320830884
The HD trilogy is broken or the original one on PC?
>>
>>320830821
>a glitch kept making me fall through the ground
Perhaps on the PSP version.

Regarding the HD collection, try to avoid it. It has a few minor issues, and the number of polygons is of course the same, with the textures just stretched.

If you can, ALWAYS buy original versions of any game, and find a way to play it. Avoid remasters on principle, only a select few are good.
>>
File: well excuse me princess.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
well excuse me princess.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>320831438
Vague image response with no text to provide details.
>>
Try to just pirate the originals. For some reason ubisoft went full retard with remastering, taking parts of the worst versions and then further mutilating the code. The originals have issues but the remakes are worse. I replayed SOT recently and had no problems. WW is just a case of having luck, although the PC version should be the least buggy. But you have to put up with some worse controls
>>
>>320831630
>ps3 is dying
>let's blame the hd trilogy

:^)
>>
Prince of Persia games suck dick. Don't play them.
>>
>>320833084
I made my response vague so people like you could make such posts (^:
>>
>>320833112
But why wouldn't I play games that suck my dick?!
>>
>>320833286
Because they lick goat scrotum covered in ass juice. Even E.T. is better.
>>
>>320833112
I'll fucking cut you, ese.
>>
Play them on PC, they work pretty well with widescreen patcher. Warrior Within is the best one, I love everything about it, especially Dahaka and the fortress itself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.