[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/, I'm tired of playing the same couple games over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151219_214150.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151219_214150.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Okay /v/, I'm tired of playing the same couple games over and over again while not getting into my backlog. What should I play next??
>>
>>320797554
Assassin's Creed
>>
DMC4 and ODST

also you have 360, why the hell don't you have Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2?
>>
Play with your dick until it falls off. I fucking double dog dare you.
>>
>>320797554
Vanquish.
>>
>he hasn't played RDR yet
Bro
Dead Space 2 is also a good choice
>>
>>320797554
Holy fuck you have a ton of horrible games.

The only games you should ever play out of that collection are DOA4, Bayonetta, Nier, Halo ODST, Asura's Wrath, Red Dead, EDF 2025/2017, and Mass Effect 1.
>>
>>320797554
Dead Rising.
>>
Do you close your eyes and pick a random game when you buy one?
>>
You have decent taste, anon. Pick just about any of them and you'll have fun for a while.

Fuck completionism, leisure shouldn't be a chore.
If it stops being fun, then stop.
>>
>>320797802
I got death grip going, trying to lose the habit.
>>
>>320798107
I tend to buy what's cheap or I've seen talked about here.
>>
>>320797797
Do I need to play the other halo games before ODST?
>>
>>320798131
I have fun, it just feels wasteful having so many and still buying a couple every now and then when I'll just go back to the same games as usual.
>>
>>320797554

Ass Creed 1, 2 and brotherhood. Then quit the series and play Red Dead Redemption. And see the massive shift from story to exploration.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.