[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Siege has a free weekend >Four codes to give to friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: free weekend.png (507 KB, 928x590) Image search: [Google]
free weekend.png
507 KB, 928x590
>Siege has a free weekend
>Four codes to give to friends
>No friends
T-thanks ubisoft
>>
The game is a disgusting piece of shit anon. You would lose any friends you had if you sent them trash.
>>
>>320797520
*tips*
>>
>>320797520
It's actually kind of fun. Granted it's not worth $60, but it's still fun
>>
>corner camping
>the series
I'll stick with arena shooters, thanks.
>>
Don't worry anon! I'll be your friend!

jk i just want free games
>>
>had to do a free weekend and 25% off already because the game is already dying
This pleases me
>>
>>320799079
You didn't leave a steam id for your code though
>>
>>320797819
Prefire, you dipshit.
>>
File: 1443221323741.jpg (21 KB, 259x306) Image search: [Google]
1443221323741.jpg
21 KB, 259x306
>>320796490
I offered one to 3 of my friends and they all said no thanks.. they hate Uplay and love CSGO too much.
>>
>>320800175
Can you explain why uplay gets the hate it does? This is my first uplay game on pc and it honestly doesn't seem to make a big difference at all.
>>
>>320800469
Redditor meme, they want a monopoly on PC
>>
>>320800469
It was worse before with all the updates and shit you had to do everytime you wanted to play a game. I still hate it but I wouldn't let it stop me from playing a game.. same with origin.
>>
>>320800469
Ubisoft did some really slimy shit over the years with Uplay. I wouldn't buy a game that runs on it out of principle.
>>
>>320800469
its just more shit to install
>>
>>320800705
Slimey like what?
>>320800623
>>320800687
>>320800732
I guess that's fair enough. Maybe I'll come to hate it eventually too, but for right now it doesn't make a difference when I'm playing siege
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.