[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9j QUcgShUQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Are they right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jQUcgShUQ
>>
About what?
>>
>>320796814
>Believe pre-order DLCs are killing video game hype
>Shitload of Minecraft griefing stories from Tom Fulp and TheSwain
>Old flash game stories
>>
>>320796195
who cares what a bunch of mediocre, autistic animators think about anything?
>>
Too long didn't listen. Whats this supposed to be exactly?
>>
>>320796195
I'm getting really tired of like every episode having a guest on it. JonTron was fine but now its getting annoying.
>>
>>320796195
I remember in an earlier episode, Cory was complaining about Super Mario Bros having "not aged well" because the controls were "too slippery", completely missing the point of the game's control scheme.
I dunno if those guys have the most reputable input on game design. They're full-time artists and animators. Though I've yet to hear this EP so I'll see how it goes.
>>
>Swain griefed Arin's mc house
heh
>>
>>320797609
The Jazza episode was amazing, though.
>>
Why is Cory such a top level autist?
>>
I miss Zach.
>>
>>320799885
Good thing that he's still around then?

Do you mean Stamper?
>>
>>320800287
No, fuck Stamper. He's a cunt. Zach has been in only a couple of episodes this season, where he used to be in the majority of them. Good post, genius.
>>
>>320800379
>I miss Zach
>Zach isn't gone
>reeeeeeee

ok
>>
>>320800379
>Stamper
>the guy who literally would just get drunk and refuse to spout an opinion
>the asshole

>not Niall
>>
>>320800629
>refuse to spout an opinion
That sounds nothing like Stamper
>>
>>320800379
>fuck Stamper

Fuck YOU

What kind of faggot doesn't like Stamper?
>>
>>320800287
>>320800379
He's probably just busy and it might also have something to do with him moving to New York near the end of the month. So if you're worried about him not being on any episodes he most certainly won't be on a lot.
>>
>>320797609
>jontron
>fine
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.