[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say what you want about MGS V, but you can't deny the s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: MGSV-3.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-3.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Say what you want about MGS V, but you can't deny the soundtrack is god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbevQH1B9ic&list=PLTjCypZYXgeUgPab_lPTwZaZIeje7NkOD
>>
>>320791542
Shit, meant to post the playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTjCypZYXgeUgPab_lPTwZaZIeje7NkOD
>>
The sound track is worse than even GZ. Nothing topped the music that plays when you carry Paz to the chopper.

MGS4 blew the shit out of TPP as well.
>>
>>320791875
You could just admit you have bad taste anon.
>>
>>320791542
I really want to buy and play this game. I hear it was a letdown.

Should I pay 60 American freedombux for this game? When can I expect a price drop?
>>
>>320792559
Steam winter sale should drop the price a bit. You should just pirate it though, fuck Konami.
>>
>>320791875
Shut the fuck up already, you "gz is le better than TPP" fags are unbearable
>>
Tttaakkkee ooonnnn mmeeee
>>
>>320792732
Oh shit good advice. I forgot about the winter sale coming up.

I'm sorry, can you educate a dummy? What was the deal behind the Konami/Kojima breakup? Was it on bad terms? I haven't kept up until recently and I can't find the details.
>>
>>320792879
Listen to Blood Stained Anthem from GZ
Tops any original music made for TPP, except the track that plays at the very end when snake punches the mirror. Too bad that track is impossible to find.
>>
>>320793078
Well, the game is basically unfinished because Konami forced him to rush it and then told him to fuck off
>>
Amazing game, but only 1 fucking fight with Southernoctopus then a bunch of kids steal it from me!!! WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>>320793078
No one really knows.

Some are saying budget spending issues, conflict on the development and making him rush, Hideo and Kojima double teaming the president's wife, or Konami cleaning house to focus on mobile games and packing machines.
>>
>>320793078
They had a falling out. Nobody knows how or why except Kojima.
>>
It has the blandest soundtrack of any mgs, it's generic as fuck
>>
>>320791542
If Konami wants nothing to do with this game why do they keep releasing updates for it?
>>
>>320792879
why? cause you cant handle the truth that the demo for the final installment of the metal gear series was more interesting than the actual game?
>>
>>320794053
You're the only one saying that though, so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
>>320791542
>Caring about music in a video game
Back to /mu/. You don't discuss its soundtrack in here.
>>
>>320794053
They make mad dosh off mgo microtrans
>>
>>320794053
>Konami wants nothing to do with this game
Where is that coming from? Geniunely asking.
>>
>>320791542
>Least important aspect of the game is god tier.
That's not saying much. I'd buy the albums if I wanted to listen to music.
>>
>>320795516
>sound
>least important aspect
nice bait
>>
>>320791542
Not only the licensed soundtrack is good but the actual soundtrack is 10/10 too

https://youtu.be/dQyChOfNxJw
>>
>>320796997
Haha :D
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.