[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terra 4 smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 341x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 341x708
With the addition of Cloud, do ya think we'll have more ff characters in the future??
>>
File: FF5-noscale.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FF5-noscale.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>>320783202
You never know.
>>
>>320783202
Gosh those leggings must be so expensive. I want to cum on them
>>
>>320783202
I fucking hope not. Bad enough they shove in Cloud when he's one of the least appropriate FF characters to add, we don't need a second FF character.
>>
>>320783404
>Cloud's emblem is "FF" rather than the FF7 meteor

It seems like they aren't opposed to adding more FF characters.
>>
>>320783404
>he's one of the least appropriate FF characters to add

how so? just because you personally dislike ff7 doesn't mean it isn't one of the most well-known and popular games in the series.
>>
>>320784485
I believe he means the fact that Cloud was always a Sony mascot. FF7 was THE game on the PlayStation.

Not to say he wasn't a good choice since, to your point, he's the most well-known and popular character in the series.
>>
>put a unique magic user who was on a Nintendo console
>take the sissy twink boy who wore a dress
>didn't even give him the dress as a costume

FUCK OFF SAKURAI!
>>
>>320784485

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>320784485
Because FF7 has never been on a Nintendo console, maybe?
While countless FF games premiered on Nintendo consoles.
>>
It's all about Cecil, yo.
>>
>>320785957
Cecil wouldn't be that bad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.