[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Talk about Takamaru, his one game, and where you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
ITT Talk about Takamaru, his one game, and where you want to see him in the future

An update/sequel to The Mysterious Murasame Castle where you can walk diagonally would be a godsend.
>>
The ALBW engine would be good for this.
>>
Part of me feels like Sakurai's next project is going to be another NES era revival
>>
Surprised Sakurai threw him a bone as a Amiibo fighter.

Maybe he does like after all.
>>
Murasame Castle deserves to be revived like Kid Icarus was.
>>
Use the design from the assist trophy in Smash 4 and then use the Zelda U engine
>>
>>320785887
>Amiibo fighter
I know you meant "Mii Fighter" but if they ever made an "Assist Trophy" line of amiibo just to give some of those D-List characters their own figures, that'd be the shit
>>
Never played his game, really like its OST though, it it worth playing today?
>>
>>320786951
It's a top-down view game kinda like the original Zelda. It's available on the 3DS eShop in all regions, but it's pretty difficult. It's easier to pick up and play than LoZ since you'll most likely never need a guide.
>>
>Murasame Castle mode in Samurai Warriors 3
>nobody cares

Fucking casuals, man.
>>
>>320782738
Since aliens were the villains in the first game just have Platinum or someone else make a new installment akin to pic related in levels of crazy.
Maybe have Takamaru as a drunk as a joke since he hasn't had a new game in over 25 years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.