[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did johnathon ask the vampire to show herself when she already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why did johnathon ask the vampire to show herself when she already did?
>>
>>320767671
>vampire sisters
>see one of them
>expect the other to be hiding in wait to gank you because vampires don't play fair

reasonable enough to me.
>>
is there ANY reason to not main charlotte the entire time? Better stats, better equipment for cheaper, and the casting system is so broken it SHOULD make the game a joke if not for the huge degree of difficulty.
>>
>>320769225
Because her name is spelled wrong in the menu
>>
>>320769225
I'm playing through right now and I've just been using johnathon because his range is better.
>>
>>320769225
Is it wrong to play both?

>going bananas as Johnathan
>charlotte spamming shit in the background
>THOUSAND BLADES ripping assholes apart
>>
>>320769443
>range mattering
is this nigga serious?

>>320769576
I will concede 1000 blades, because it makes death your bitch.
>>
Shar
Lutt
Pan
Tsu

Still haven't picked up order of ecclesia or whatever it's called.
>>
>no-nonsense foil to idiot whip boy
>incredibly intelligent
>prodigy-level spellcaster
>adorable wardrobe and great body

How can one girl be so best?
>>
>>320770776
>Great body
They say multiple times she's a young girl.
>>
>>320771978
She's stated to be 16. Young for someone lobbing around that much magic, but it's not like she's some loli caster.
>>
File: PoR_Illustrated_Stella.jpg (22 KB, 245x427) Image search: [Google]
PoR_Illustrated_Stella.jpg
22 KB, 245x427
I'd drive my stake into her.
>>
File: 0078dde677[1].jpg (116 KB, 528x600) Image search: [Google]
0078dde677[1].jpg
116 KB, 528x600
>>320771978
curiously enough the only one who gives her any kind of respect for being so good at what she does so early is Brauner - possibly because Jonathan can't do shit to him but she can.

Pic related though I don't think that's the right game for that spell.
>>
>>320773230
Ehy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.