[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bloodborne DLC areas are much too difficult; particularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the_old_hunters_bloodborne_SCEJ.jpg (104 KB, 800x610) Image search: [Google]
the_old_hunters_bloodborne_SCEJ.jpg
104 KB, 800x610
The Bloodborne DLC areas are much too difficult; particularly the Research Hall. Not on account of me dying so, so many times, but because of the stupid bullshit layout, the unstaggerable foes, seemingly randomly exploding bookshelves, etc. The fucking NPC hunters take no damage and will kill you in 3 hits, if you're lucky. I'm on NG+ and the Bloodborne DLC feels very imbalanced to me in regards to the difficulty of other areas.
>>
> Stupid bullshit layout
How so? It's pretty confusing at first, but once you learn the map it all makes sense.

You have found the elevators, havnt you?

> Randomly exploding bookshelves
You seriously havnt noticed the pressure plates on the floor?
>>
You're a scrub. Get good lad.
>>
>>320767558
>seemingly randomly exploding bookshelves,
There's fucking trap panels RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.
Are you fucking blind?
>>
File: forbidden_woods_map.jpg (206 KB, 839x755) Image search: [Google]
forbidden_woods_map.jpg
206 KB, 839x755
Is it me, or is this map off looking right where the lamp is?
>>
>>320767558

git gud

git gud git gud
>>
>>320767558
>tfw havent played in over half a year and completed the dlc without any problems while drunk
>tfw OP is a complete hack that doesnt know how to play the game
>>
>>320767558
>Not on account of me dying so, so many times
Okay, OP.
>>
>>320767558
>bullshit layout
It's one of the best designed levels in the whole Souls series. Fuck off.

>unstaggerable foes
Why is that bad? Just dodge their attacks.

>seemingly randomly exploding bookshelves
Don't walk on the trap tiles you idiot.
>>
>>320767558
How did you even brat Ludwig? I cant wait for your second blog when you reach Hamelt and encounter your first Whalefishman. Im not expecting. A third blog about Orphan because Im sure you wont even reach him thanks to said fishmen.
>>
Why is lady maria so qt bros?
>>
>>320770258
Got carried by summons obviously
>>
>>320770489
Because she has the ayyyy lmao seed in her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.