[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$16 dollars, ladies and gentleman!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: turok.jpg (56 KB, 620x313) Image search: [Google]
turok.jpg
56 KB, 620x313
$16 dollars, ladies and gentleman!
>>
>>320752283

The screenshot is named "Turok" but the game is actually Wolfenstein: The New Order, modded for better graphics and running on a $3000 rig.

PC gaming: Not even once.
>>
>>320752283

More game per buck than any modern release given the game time and content.
>>
>>320752283
If it won't be on next Steam sale I'm gonna punch someone in his fat face.
>>
File: ripoff.jpg (41 KB, 582x460) Image search: [Google]
ripoff.jpg
41 KB, 582x460
It's a joke when System Shock 2 is $9.99 and is infinitely a better game overall.
>>
>>320752283
And I'm having so much fucking fun playing it!!! Best purchase I've made in a long time! Can't wait for Seeds Of Evil!!! ONLINE MULTIPLAYER CEREBRO BORE!!!!
>>
Why the fuck would you buy this when it's been out so long you may as well pirate?
>>
>>320752764
you are either joking or retarded. Probably both.
>>
>>320753852
BECAUSE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE SO THEY CAN MAKE TUROK 2 EVEN BETTER AND HAVE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER AND THEN MAYBE WE GET A NEE FUCKING TUROK YOU POOR THIEVING FAGGOT!!!
>>
>>320754097
>>320753568
>>320752784
Just buy it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 203x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 203x257
>>320754264
I did, poor ass.
>>
File: 9b0.png (195 KB, 445x496) Image search: [Google]
9b0.png
195 KB, 445x496
>>320754686
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>320754738
>>
All I know is that this version is much better than the N64 one.

Also shit's even faster than Doom, albeit with less gibbing.
>>
So this... is the power... of the PC...
>>
Anyone playing it now? I am in stage 6 towards the end where there is a save point in a cave and after that there is a long bridge and village in a cave. Before that area there is a some shacks with item and rockets and a path leading to the cave on the right. How do you get there?

It's not the one to the left where there is a ledge that heads there and to the Rocket Launcher.
>>
>>320755172
Don't about that. I just got to the point on The Jungle where some rocks randomly fell from the sky on my head
>>
>>320755607

nevermind. i fidgured it out. before the bridge you can make the jump to the right. didnt think you could because when you jump to the left you use the thin ledge. no ledge on the right, but you still can jump it. doesn't count as a secret area and all you get is a rocket :( boo
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.