[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : They did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Edward_Sallow.png (460 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Sallow.png
460 KB, 700x500
ITT : They did nothing wrong
>>
>>320751570

House rules
>>
File: 1433308631401.jpg (61 KB, 496x495) Image search: [Google]
1433308631401.jpg
61 KB, 496x495
>>
>>320751570
He built an unstable Empire around a cult of personality. When he dies everything he built will not just go to shit, it'll leave the wasteland a worse place as his empire tears itself apart and the fractured warbands who no longer have any identity or place of their own spread out.
>>
>>320753067

the trains don't even run on time....they don't even have trains...

mr. house has fucking planes!
>>
>>320753176
house doesn't have planes, the NCR has vertibirds and the Boomers got themselves a snazzy bomber which they use to such efficiency they manage to hold the entire legion at bay with it
>>
File: Conceptart-thefort-B.jpg (146 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Conceptart-thefort-B.jpg
146 KB, 1024x682
>let me build a society capable of surviving the wasteland
>NCR has already survived the wasteland

All of NCR's problems are caused by human nature, not the radioactive desert filled with mutant animals and precious few resources. He created an empire of blood and slavery for no goddamn reason.
>>
>>320753782
Uh, they do?
I was under the impression they get overrun by the Legion if the Legion wins, bomber or no.

The only allied faction that can NOT get raped by the legion seems to the Enclave Remnant- they vanish and the Legion stops sending people chasing after them because NOBODY COMES BACK, and they become a ghost story to rival the Burned Man around Legion campfires.
>>
>>320754746
if you do the boomer quests to the point they get the bomber, then do the legion ending Caesar leaves them alone and Lanius utterly fails at subjugating them
>>
>>320755031
Huh.

So where do the Boomers get all their ammo from? Do they actually manufacture anything? If so, how, and from what? Or is every round and bomb they expend all just stuff that was stored under Nellis for two hundred years?
>>
>>320755187
its all stored under Nellis so they'll run out eventually
however they do have a shitload of ammunition and if the Legion uses their standard tactics against the Boomers I could easily see them take out over a dozen legionaries per shot, especially with that bomber acting as air recon
>>
File: Nellis_AFB_-_Main_Sign.jpg (732 KB, 1445x941) Image search: [Google]
Nellis_AFB_-_Main_Sign.jpg
732 KB, 1445x941
>>320755187
It's all stockpiles

They don't trade or scavenge so it would be impossible for them to make anything themselves
>>
>>320755556
I thought they traded with some of the savages. Because that one boomer was in love with a caravan girl he met once.
>>
File: Faldio_Landzaat_Profile.png (362 KB, 555x1000) Image search: [Google]
Faldio_Landzaat_Profile.png
362 KB, 555x1000
>>
File: herstory16.jpg (210 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
herstory16.jpg
210 KB, 1440x900
>>
>>320755862
yeh they do trade at times, and they also have their own in-house fuel production so if necessary they could switch to fuel bombs if they need to be conservative
>>
>>320755862
Janet watches over the base with binoculars from a hill outside the fire zone, Jack watches Janet watching the base. They know each other exist, but they've never met.
>>
File: bass.jpg (331 KB, 1608x2338) Image search: [Google]
bass.jpg
331 KB, 1608x2338
>>320751570
>>
>>320751570
>implying Caesar didnt do fucking everything wrong
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.