[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Huge weapon variety >satisfying multiplayer >warzone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3500x1969) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3500x1969
>Huge weapon variety
>satisfying multiplayer
>warzone is fun as fuck
>more and more maps keep getting added
>most in depth forge

Why aren't you playing Halo 5?
>>
>No splitscreen
No buy
>>
>>320749254
because halo died/finished its story almost a decade ago
not to mention they keep getting worse
>>
The only thing you're right in that green text is forge and yet there still is only 3 game types to make maps for.
>>
>>320749254

because I don't have xbox live and beat legendary already
>>
>343 halo
Yikes senpai
>>
>>320749925
It's funny how it has the best gameplay out of the entire series.
>>
>>320749849

Yeah 3 was the end. I didn't like that they brought it back but I still bought and played 4/5.
>>
>>320750017
>
it's funny how it doesn't and you have a shit opinion and are probably pretty new and shit
>>
File: 1439720778157.png (178 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1439720778157.png
178 KB, 1600x900
>>320749254
>>320750017
>>
>>320749254
>Huge weapon variety

call me when I can carry more than 2 fucking weapons.
>>
>>320750064
I could've easily just played 3 with new expansions/maps and single players
fuck what they did to the multiplayer its so bad in so many ways
>>
>>320750142
this
>>
What are the number of people actually playing online?
>>
>>320750142

fucking scrubs are you for real
>>
>>320750142
this is the worst piece of criticism about halo..
It makes no sense
>>
Too busy playing Reach.
>>
>>320751959
I have no idea, but it doesn't take long to find people at all. Still has a healthy community
Also why do they not have a hub for sharing forge maps? literally something that should be in the game at this point
>>
>>320749254

i liked splitscreen and they removed some stuff i liked from previous halo's
>>
No one has said that in here, but people who think there should be an option for 30 FPS splitscreen is stupid
>>
>>320751959
Right now it's 9th place after Battlefront, Battlefront has 70k on.
>>
>>320752035
>>320752082
What's the point of having "huge weapon variety" when you can't even carry half that arsenal?
>>
>>320752082
>>320752035

its a casual mechanic
>>
>>320752451
Its called strategy. If you could carry every weapon then you would be OP and ruin the flow of the game
your not meant to use every weapon at once
>>320752482
>casual mechanic
yet it takes more thought and makes you think about the weapons you pick up
>>
Halo 5 has the best multiplayer in Halo for the cost of having the worst single player in Halo.
>>
>>320749254
shitty maps - 343 can't design good maps, period. btb even launched with a map that didn't have 8 initial spawns for red team

no gametypes - the game launched with slayer, domination, and multi flag ctf. No infection, no bomb, no oddball, no one flag, no anything. AND still no mention of when they are being added in.

warzone is one of the worst game modes in a shooter i've played. games are decided really quickly or end with a coin toss of who can steal warden. the 4 maps for it are fucking trash, and it generally feels unfair and grindy

forge is cool but they've said they're not planning to add ANY of the warzone weapons. no legendary weapons or vehicles for forge when you can already play with them on shitzone. no excuse.

maps are only going to be added until june, not until october/november like they promised.

ranking system is a complete mess - silver and bronze ranks hardly exist. imagine any other competitive game letting new players actually be placed in the highest rank/elo of csgo or dota because they had a lucky placement streak, and they couldn't drop down. what a joke.

social playlists are very restricted because quinn, the multiplayer lead, believes all of halo multiplayer should be ranked and social playlists don't belong in a halo game

theater controls awful, fileshare is barebones and wasn't even included for the first 2 months

And it's all so frustrating because it is the best feeling halo game
the movement, the shooting, the 60fps, it's all great

but 343 fucked up so many things and ruined the game with those mistakes
>>
>Huge weapon variety
Yeah, I sure do love multiple reskins of the BR and a dozen automatic weapons with slight variations. It was already bad enough with H3's Brute weapons but Forerunner weapons are just the icing on the shit cake. You call me back when Halo has interesting weapons again.
>>
>>320749254
Because they butchered the story and took out couch co-op.
>>
>>320749254

But i am.
>>
>>320752482
the only casuals are the people who can't play an FPS if they don't have every gun in the game.
>>
>>320749254
>>warzone is fun as fuck
I almost thought you were serious until i got to this part.
>>
>>320749254
>Why aren't you playing Halo 5?

>No couch co-op
>Shitty map design
>Warzone is the worst game type in halo history
>343 couldn't make decent spawn points to save their life
>Worst forge controls in franchise history
>Game launch with no game modes
>Worst campaign in franchise history

Why would i be playing Halo 5?
>>
>>320750017
>It's funny how it has the worst gameplay out of the entire series.
FTFY
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.