[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, Rockstar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2979338-5.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2979338-5.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
let's have a session with modders and poorfags who need money. fuck the new update. modders post R* id, happening soon.
>>
>people STILL play gta 5 online
What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>320742209
I'll admit, pub sessions are pretty cancerous but I mostly play with friends so it's pretty fun.
>>
File: 1376156847026.png (66 KB, 650x609) Image search: [Google]
1376156847026.png
66 KB, 650x609
>>320742008
>he did not mod himself discretely and gave himself money for DLCs to come
I have over 800 million, and spend most of my playtime spawning a indestructible bus, teleporting to every player and asking them to join the ride and then flying with them through the map while they shoot flares out of the window thanks to me giving them every weapon.

Fun times, regular Online is boring as shit.
>>
>>320742674
too lazy to do it myself. R* ID?
>>
>GTAO

Remember to sage.
>>
>>320742895
I stopped modding, R* ban people almost instantly nowadays, I'm not going to risk lose all my money.
>>
Online is utter garbage unless your playing with friends, and even then they limit you to the bare minimum
Rockstar will stop modders that hinder Rockstar from making money but no other modders
>Mod & kill everyone through walls with an indestructible helicopter
Rockstar gives 0 shits
>Mod money and give it to people
Your fucked, kid
I lost all respect for Rockstar after that bullshit
>>
>>320742990
how did you do it? alone in private session?
>>
>>320743119
Public, google cheat menu.
>>
>>320743250
why not private session? is it not safer?
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 350x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 350x330
>GTAO

fuck off
>>
>>320743382
Didn't care, and it isn't safer, you're literaly sending telegraphs to R* telling them what scripts are loaded into the game, that's how they find out.
>>
>>320743719
So am I just unlucky if i get banned?
>>
>>320743863
For receiving money from modders?
Yeah, I think they have some kind of script running on their end checking for irregular transactions, if it sees that you won millions without doing heists or missions then it thinks you're a modded it in.
>>
>>320744143
any tips then to not get caught? because i might just do it myself, and i received modded money before, and didnt get banned
>>
>>320744420
Don't get too much money at once, and if you do get loatsa money, buy everything, they only remove money from you, they leave whatever you purchase.
>>
>>320744693
thanks. is using the injector the safest option?
>>
>>320744874
To inject money or do you mean the cheat menu?
If you're talking about cheat menu, no, tempering with files makes you get found out the fastest, injectors are great for single player sessions where you only want to have cheats temporarily without having to place shit inside your install folder.

If you mean dropping money, ends up being the same, they check from their end if you got too much money from what you actually played for.
>>
>>320745137
my goal is to give myself money online. what would you recommend? using the injector with jordan's menu or plain mod menu?
>>
>>320745330
Use the injector, fastest way.
>>
>>320745421
ill use the injector and pray R* system is stupid enough. cheers m8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.