[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you believe his lies about Devil's Third?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Tamaki.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Tamaki.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Did you believe his lies about Devil's Third?
>>
>>320729964
I've never believed anything he's said.

Also I hope the emails I sent to NoA about his source at NST leaking information gets dealt with.
>>
I literally didn't know Itagaki was still making games till I saw an article on the game a couple months back. It looked fucking atrocious, and anyone who looked at the game and said "yeah, this looks like it will be a good game" deserves to be disappointed.
>>
>>320729964
W H O ??
>>
>Shovel Knight will definitely be announced for smash in October :^)
>>
>>320730296
The game's good, by the way, but that isn't the issue.

Specifically, Tamaki lied about the game's development,specifically regarding how NOA was planning on not releasing the game in North America at all.
>>
>>320730627
>The game's good, by the way, but that isn't the issue.
Way to start your post off. Not even gonna read past there now.
>>
File: God Hand.jpg (12 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
God Hand.jpg
12 KB, 189x267
>>320730681
I bet you don't like God Hand either, huh?
>>
>>320729964
literally who
>>
>>320732227
A lying asshole with an annoying voice.
>>
>>320731558
I played the game. Wasted 59.99 euros on it. It has non of the appeal that God Hand has. Sure the comedy is similair but everything else is really lackluster. Only good thing about is the multiplayer which you'll be able to play on PC anyway and it's pretty hard to find a match at some hours on the Wii U.
>>
>>320729964
Yes, the guy who bas a 'source' for everything Nintendo is up to.

>My source says that a popular indie character will be announced for Smash in the next Direct ;^)

Yes. Lets all ignore the fact that the only 3rd party characters that Sakurai would ever put in his game would have to be created by a Japanese company, or that Shovel Knight isn't even out in Japan.

Is a fucking liar and likes to get attention just because he has some ties with the industry.
>>
>>320729964
Does he hate Nintendo? Because all his claims about Nintendo has been things that can potentially hurt their sales.
>>
>that voice
Christ. Even as a brit I find that accent disgusting to listen to.
>>
>>320734070
Him and Totalbiscuit have to be putting their accents on, even when they're actually from the UK.
>>
>>320734185
Hoenstly, TB just sounds like a posh southerner to me. But this guys voice is poison to my ears.
>>
Liam is full of shit a lot.

But what he says about devils third sounds about right.

Glad it did get a noa release. I bought it
>>
>>320734721
It sounds like he's constantly chewing gum and someone's pinching his nose so he sounds nasally.
>>
I'm just going to say, this is how my thoughts for Devil's Third went:

>Reveal
Oh hey, we don't get many of these kinds of games on Wii U. Looks like it won't be too deep mechanically but whatever, I might check it out.

>Later information
Way less polished than I thought it would be. That said, the plot is starting to look more and more like something out of Metal Gear, so maybe it'll have some cheesy charm. Potentially even be "so bad it's good." Here's hoping.

>Release
Story definitely verges on being so bad it's good at times, but at times it seems to not know whether it wants to take itself seriously and be a clone of Call of Duty, or to do its own thing and be a sort of cheesy parody of Call of Duty with a metal gear-inspired story.

Melee combat isn't as refined as I'd like it to be, and it takes too long for parkour shit to show up, longer for it to see frequent use, and even longer for it to actually be useful and purposeful. The movement isn't as refined as I'd expected, also. I'd hoped for something at least slightly reminiscent of Warframe levels of mobility as of Movement 2.0.

All in all, I'm willing to write off a number of this game's flaws as Itagaki being unfamiliar with the genre and having been in such massive development hell over the years, and I come out with a "charmingly average" judgment for it, with a side note of "it's a fucking miracle it's as not terrible as it is, and I appreciate that."
>>
>>320733004
>The comedy is similar
>Comedy

confirmed for never playing it.
>>
>>320733004
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
? Who's the faggot?
>>
>>320739565
The guy who kept insisting that Shovel Knight was coming to Smash.
>>
>>320730627
>The game's good, by the way, but that isn't the issue.

pizzaface pls go
>>
>>320738392
>it's a fucking miracle it's as not terrible as it is

You realize this statement makes absolutely no sense?
>>
>>320729964
Whenever there's a thread about an e-celeb I have no fucking idea who that person is.
How do you even know those people?
>>
>>320738559
>the whole fucking story
>not comedy

????
>>
>>320741076
It works, but you've got to twist the emphasis a little.

"it's a fucking miracle that it's as [not terrible] as it is"
>>
>>320738967
I'm talking about how the game is bad and it's not even close to God Hand.
>>
>>320729964
If he has to be right on something, I hope it's that Fates is uncensored.
>>
>>320743210
Now look up the one where he says that the Treehouse is having a lot of trouble localizing it. Something a long the lines "it's hell"
>>
>>320743604
If he's right about the frictions, then the issues with the localization could be coming from the censorship and anti-censorship sides going against one another.
>>
>Literally who talking about a literally what game from a jap has-been with untreated acne scars
>>
File: 1450220121388.jpg (80 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1450220121388.jpg
80 KB, 300x354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIER41CqL1U

Reminder.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-19-53-30.png (407 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-19-53-30.png
407 KB, 1440x2560
>>320743604
Nvm found it
https://twitter.com/Doctor_Cupcakes/status/662258049487413248
>>
>>320729964
this was the exact same posture I had while browsing the catalog now.
>>
>>320729964
Go home Austin
>>
File: 1448393747097.png (297 KB, 660x607) Image search: [Google]
1448393747097.png
297 KB, 660x607
>>320745278
If the reason is because the SJWs working at Nintendo are getting triggered by the game's content, I am going to have a laugh.
>>
Literally who?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.