[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NINTENDO INFOS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (50 KB, 2000x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 2000x492
Well I recently quit my job at Nintendo France and I guess since they can't fire me for stuff like this anymore I'll tell you a bit about some upcoming stuff
First Korrin and Bayonetta will both relase alongside Bayonettas stage february 19th and Bayonetta will only be available in a bundle alongside her stage (like Ryu)
One of the things I have nearly no knowledge of is a game called amiibventures for Wii U and 3DS it's a free to play amiibo based game and it will relase on the e-shop sometime in march
Then something pretty exicting (for me at least) Rhythm Paradise The Best Beats will be localised and relased in Europe March 13th
My Nintendo and Nintendo Account will also launch the same day (I would love to tell you more about my nintendo but I worked in the localisation department and my nintendo is being made ready for the french market by the marketing and distribution department)
There are also some new amiibo lines planned: A Pikmin line (possibly for Pikmin 4 which I know nothing about) and a Retro line for NINTENDO RETRO REMIX for 3DS and Wii U the sequel to NES REMIX and NES REMIX 2 it has over 200 minigames based on NES, SNES, Gameboy and Gameboy color games (relases sometime in may)
ZELDA NEWS GUYS!
The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Tribe will launch in november just in time for black friday
Also there will be a big Splatoon update adding new gear, stages, a new ranked battle mode and octolings to the game in january
And the last piece of news I know is that Paper Mario: The Origami Ornaments will be coming to Wii U fall 2016
Well I hope Nintendo doesn't try to sue me after I told you all of that stuff ;)
>>
Cool story bro
>>
>>320725116
>octolings
well you made me read more than usual, that's some improvement I guess
>>
I also work at nintendo and all the info above is a lie.

The French can not be trusted.
>>
File: 1375523302119.jpg (44 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
1375523302119.jpg
44 KB, 352x389
>Well I recently quit my job at Nintendo France and I guess since they can't fire me for stuff like this anymore
Stopped reading there.
If you had a job you would know you sign a confidentiality agreement for shit like this and if you do break it they will sue you and you will go to jail, faggot.
>>
>French
>Quitting
>>
How autistic do you have to be to sit down and come up with this kind of shit
>>
>>320725116
>The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Tribe
Honestly the most fake-sounding name I've ever heard.

Nice try, OP.
>>
Ok... Sounds fake but hey you remember the ESRB leaks they also sounded fake so maybe just maybe this shit is real (doubt it until any proof though) (also you can still get in trouble for saying stuff like that idiot
>>
>>320725886
we already know it's going to be "the legend of Zelda X U" after all
>>
>>320725116

Hell all I am Nintendo Korea and we are come bring with excitement. Unable to disinterest of French descent, confirm of Paper Mario: Fold Alignment.

Although anonymous from within network, become host of information vital. Perform upcoming Amiibo with friend of big adventure.

Thank you and please.
>>
>The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Tribe
HONHONHONHONHONHON
>>
>the ancient tribe
>>
>The Ancient Tribe
Hehehehehehe good one
>>
pls ban fake n gay OP
>>
Don't you have some bodies to clean up or something?
>>
>Well I recently quit my job at Nintendo France and I guess since they can't fire me for stuff like this anymore I'll tell you a bit about some upcoming stuff
This alone is a big red flag. If you're not making this satirical then you're doing this "leak" wrong.
>First Korrin and Bayonetta will both relase alongside Bayonettas stage february 19th and Bayonetta will only be available in a bundle alongside her stage (like Ryu)
I'll give this one a pass.
>One of the things I have nearly no knowledge of is a game called amiibventures for Wii U and 3DS it's a free to play amiibo based game and it will relase on the e-shop sometime in march
You seem to be missing the "o" in amiibo, but something along these lines has been discussed. This is more iffy, but it passes.
>Then something pretty exicting (for me at least) Rhythm Paradise The Best Beats will be localised and relased in Europe March 13th
Lol at exicting. Anyways, this seems a bit optimistic, but if it happens then Europe could certainly be the first ones to get it.
My Nintendo and Nintendo Account will also launch the same day (I would love to tell you more about my nintendo but I worked in the localisation department and my nintendo is being made ready for the french market by the marketing and distribution department)
If they launch the service with a game it will be the Twilight Princess remaster. This seems thrown in to add legitimacy, but I see through it.
(Continued in Part 2)
>>
>>320725550
/thread
op is a bunch of twigs.
>>
>>320726151
>>320727137
>>320727761

MOTHER OF FUCK BAN OP NOW
>>
>>320728770
(Continued from Part 2)
>There are also some new amiibo lines planned: A Pikmin line (possibly for Pikmin 4 which I know nothing about) and a Retro line for NINTENDO RETRO REMIX for 3DS and Wii U the sequel to NES REMIX and NES REMIX 2 it has over 200 minigames based on NES, SNES, Gameboy and Gameboy color games (relases sometime in may)
The Pikmin line is likely happening, but the second half of this tidbit seems really off. Nintendo Retro Remix? That's the bedt you could come up with? Also, no examples of the amiibo in each line?
>ZELDA NEWS GUYS!
Thanks! This is very necessary!
>The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Tribe will launch in november just in time for black friday
This is one of the worst "leaked" names for The Legend of Zelda on Wii U that I have heard yet. Also, I'm pretty sure Black Friday is not as big in Europe. If you just wanted to let us know why they would release this game at that time, then most of us already know.
>Also there will be a big Splatoon update adding new gear, stages, a new ranked battle mode and octolings to the game in january
This wouldn't surprise me, but this seems too simple for my tastes.
>And the last piece of news I know is that Paper Mario: The Origami Ornaments will be coming to Wii U fall 2016
Yay! A sequel to Paper Mario: The Star Spirits, Paper Mario: The Crystal Stars, Paper Mario: The Pure Hearts, and Paper Mario: The Royal Stickers!
>Well I hope Nintendo doesn't try to sue me after I told you all of that stuff ;)
How can they sue you if it's clearly a fake?
>>
>Donkey Kong Country: Legend of the Forbidden Bongos
>NBA Jam 2: Mutombo's Dark Reign
>>
>>320725116
>Durr I worked for this company but I just quit/got fired, guess I can give you all this info!
>Never mind the fact that breaking a Non-disclosure agreement doesn't just mean you'll just be fired but sued as well.

Seriously, learn how the world works, you retard.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.