[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who get emotional over forced moments in video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 1329x997) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 1329x997
>people who get emotional over forced moments in video games

I killed The Boss without hesitation or regret. Real talk, anyone who hesitated, cried, or saluted before pulling the trigger is a reddit tier fuckboy trying to get some e-cred.
>>
>>320710239

>image.jpg

Sign of quality
>>
>>320710308
Some of us have jobs you know
>>
>>320710239
>the boss
>forced
ok
>>
>he didn't salute
Pffft it's like you don't know a well set up and executed boss fight in vidya anon
> dat tall white grass and beautiful scenery
> finally fighting a superior soldier with knowledge of cqc
>different ways of defeating her
>great ending to a great game
Nigger get your shit together in life
>>
File: Sasha Banks pool.jpg (94 KB, 1024x566) Image search: [Google]
Sasha Banks pool.jpg
94 KB, 1024x566
>>320710239
>implying you can kill the Boss
>>
I only got emotional in RDR when Marston died

literally the only moment in vidya that got me really sad and I almost shed a tear
>>
>>320710487
It was an incredibly forced emotional moment with her exposition and then halting progress in the game until you shot her
>>
>>320710413

Being a faggot isn't a job, it's a lifestyle.
>>
>>320710239
>Gears of War 3
>Playing with Friends crying over how Dom died.
>Only regret is I have to listen to that new Black comic relief character.
>>
>>320710613
The game literally revolves around killing her. That's not remotely forced, it's the fucking purpose of the game. Of all the MGS moments you could call forced, most I'd agree with you on, but not this.
>>
>>320710634
You're my model for it
>>
>>320710239

I like this picture. Can he be a meme?
>>
I teared up during Red Dead Redemption's ending t b h
>>
>>320710239
>meet Shaun in FO4
>dude forces multiple divisions of the Institute to work together to make a Synth that replicates him as a kid
>just to gauge how it reacts to meeting the player
>this asshole is all smiles and actually wants us to work together after pulling this shit
Oh yeah, Bethesda. Such a touching reunion.
>>
You're pretty badass OP
>>
Anyone else think The Boss's speech ,before the last battle, and EVA's explanation of why the The Boss defected didn't jive? I mean, what was that business about seeing a future with no nations and reuniting the world but she was also the ultimate American patriot?
>>
File: adwarf.jpg (7 KB, 211x228) Image search: [Google]
adwarf.jpg
7 KB, 211x228
>>320710239
Do you get emotional over procedural moments?
>>
If you didnt cry when Grunt went in to sacrifice himself or when you started seeing flashbacks of your friends at the end of ME3, you are a fedora faggot.
>>
>>320712240
if you played ME3 you are a fedora faggot.
>>
>>320711191
the boss is the most forced character in the history of videogames
>>
>>320714420
Anon, this is a world in which Lightning AND Marie exist
>>
>>320710239
Calm down OP, I think you need to stop getting so emotional about how other players are enjoying their video games.
>>
>>320710239
Your removal from the human experience is just a sign of actual autism, not even like i dislike x videogame autism
>>
File: 1419801843993.jpg (100 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1419801843993.jpg
100 KB, 854x640
>11 years old
>aeris dies
>look over at friend on the couch
>hes got treats in his eyes

What a fag
>>
>>320711024
>Why don't you want me, I'm your family, blah blah blah

bitch I barely knew your ass as a baby, and your group murdered my wife, the woman I loved. You bet your ass I'm not gonna want to be your pal.
>>
>>320710239
>without hesitation or regret
Sure. Because you know that you can always replay the game as often as you like. She's just a digital persona and you probably didn't like her character anyway.

Imagine if The Boss is your sister or mother. You'll think long and hard about pulling the trigger.
>>
>>320711281
kek
>>
>>320711281
these are always a lot more emotional, not op but I pat myself on the back when I killed the boss but scream when I fuck up in RPG's and have to restart the whole game. I've never played dorf though.
>>
>>320711191
Welcoem to why Zero and Big Boss fell out. The Boss didn't think her ideology through much. Ultimately, it turned to another man 50 years later, a man who never meet her, to put in sufficiently into words.

"Let the world be"
>>
> defeat bosses
> learn they're your siblings before they die
> forced to finish them off anyways
;-;7
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.