[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a refurbished 1st gen Vita for $99, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Should I buy a refurbished 1st gen Vita for $99, /v/?
>>
That's a pretty solid deal, but only if it comes with the charger.
>>
>>320701367
It sure does. Has the Vita been cracked for pirated games and shit?
>>
>>320701318
don't. there are hardly any games for the vita. mine just collects dust. if you want to play persona 4 and you MUST play it, sure go ahead. and imo it's the best way to play hotline miami. but other than that.. not much going on.
even sony gave up on the vita.

only buy the vita if you're into all the weeaboo games. then it's a good deal
>>
>inb4 I love my vita
>>
>>320701432
Nope, the Vita has some mighty fucking sales on the PSN store though.

I've got Gravity Rush for 4 bucks a wgile back.
>>
>>320701621
I love my vita!
>>
>>320701432
Sorry, not really up to date on the hacking scene, but I've heard progress is slow.
>>
>>320701675
I bet you also love being kukd
>>
>>320701776
>>>/tv/
Stay out
>>
That's a great deal for a vita and there is definitely some good shit you can play to get your money worth.
>>
Does anyone have one of those "games worth looking into" compilation images for the Vita?
>>
>>320701890
you mean the I love my vita guy's chart?
>>
you can probably get better deals. I got Refubrished Vita + 16gb memory catd + COD Dessclasified for the same price
>>
>>320701318
Yea, it's worth it if there's no scratches on the screen.
>>
>>320701661
>I've got Gravity Rush for 4 bucks a wgile back.

You missed the time when it went on sale for 98 cent.
>>
my vita broke last week.

i was going to get the blue Psvita.
where is it $100?
>>
>>320703912
>>
>>320701820
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>320703912
weird... my link was deleted...
Try this again...

blah, now it won't let me posts, says it's spam.
just go to woot.com
>>
>>320704101
thanks found it.

im not sure.... it doesn't say factory Certified Refurbished.

my WiiU is refurbished from Nintendo and it looks and plays flawless.

i might take the bullet and buy one.

rakuten had one on sale last night for for $149 new.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
I actually just bought a new white vita because these are sexy as fuck
>>
Do it, OP.

I've been having a lot more fun with my Vita than my 3DS. Plus the PSN sales are pretty great, and Sony seems to be the only one of the big three who's on the ball about cross-buy/save, so there's quite a few games where you can buy once and play it on multiple consoles.

Word of warning: the proprietary memory cards as expensive as fuck. 32gb is the absolute worst bang for your buck. I'd go for at least 8-16gb if you're going to be mostly physical and maybe some digital. If you have PS+ it'll fill up quicker. You'll definitely need at least 32gb if you're planning on mostly or full digital, though.
>>
>>320701318
Doesn't sound bad to me. If you like weeb shit that's a good deal.
>>
>>320704101
It's got a 90 day warranty, so let's hope if it's gonna shit out, it'll do it then.
>>
>>320701318
If you like pedo jrpgs then go right ahead.
>>
So Vita or PS TV?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.