[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want to see in a dungeon keeper type game? >PS.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: ik06s1lrjuhaealxikzf.jpg (164 KB, 670x405) Image search: [Google]
ik06s1lrjuhaealxikzf.jpg
164 KB, 670x405
What do you want to see in a dungeon keeper type game?
>PS. WFO Isn't a dungeon keeper game it may play similar but lacks that certain something.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (186 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
186 KB, 1280x800
>>320697202
Nothing of this.
>>
>>320697364
Yeah, I've never been a fan of mircotransactions.

I mean i'd do em, but only if they added to the gameplay not was something that existed already and was lock behind a pay wall.

TF2 has a good system like that and other ways it kinda sucks.
>>
>>320697202
Bump.
>>
Dungeon Keeper 2 with updated textures, more factions and that's it.
>>
>>320697364
Duh.
Kinda related, check out Startopia, it was made by a bunch of bullfrog guys
>>
This thread won't live long, sadly.
>>
>>320698598
How so?
>>
>>320697202
WFTO had some good ideas in it, just weren't that well implemented.
>>
>>320697202
>WFO Isn't a dungeon keeper game
> it may play similar
>but lacks that certain something
Unless you point out "that certain something", I´m going to assume that you didn´t even play it.
>>
>>320698696
Its an old classic, there aren't many left who remember it in all its glory.
>>
File: CaptureThis.jpg (15 KB, 390x164) Image search: [Google]
CaptureThis.jpg
15 KB, 390x164
>>320698820
It's hard to explain, but i have played it.

It's very unbalanced, there's no clear structure to the UI or gameplay focus some of the features seem added on with no clear reason why they are there.
>>
File: lighting_archive.png (817 KB, 1500x800) Image search: [Google]
lighting_archive.png
817 KB, 1500x800
War for The Overworld shows a lot of promise. I hope they continue to add new content and game mechanics. I think Titan units ruin the game, though, especially since everyone usually summons a Behemoth anyway, being the broken piece of shit that he is.

They really need to adjust the Tavern, everyone skipps it in competitive play. They need to make it more worthwhile and add a creature for it to attract, like a Rogue-like. I recommend a sneaky, stealthy Kobald unit.

Also, what happened to the Frostbite Dungeon theme?
>>
File: vampire.png (723 KB, 2400x2382) Image search: [Google]
vampire.png
723 KB, 2400x2382
>>320699191
Looking at this picture, I really want to know why they decided to fuck up all the rooms by adding an inordinate amount of trash and debris on the floors. If my minions made everything so messy I would slap the fucking shit out of them and feed them to my Vampires.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.