[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is this? I just happened to stumble across thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: escape-from-tarkov_j88j.640.jpg (8 KB, 430x242) Image search: [Google]
escape-from-tarkov_j88j.640.jpg
8 KB, 430x242
What the hell is this?
I just happened to stumble across this recently, looks interesting.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlnHe9l34E
>>
shameless self bump
gameplay trailer of it
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a70_QmnjhCU
>>
>>320695327
>Russian F2P "MMO" FPS
It'll be shit. It's from the same jews who made contract wars
>>
>>320695805
The hell is Contract Wars?
>>
There's a huge info dump that i'm not going to post here because it's very time consuming so here you go.

>http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/escape-from-tarkov-stalkerrainbow-six-like-pc-only-32788151/

Game seems interesting..will probably watch with extreme caution. I don't really trust russian devs very much with MMOs.
>>
>>320695805
Contract Wars for what it is was not a bad game desu.
>>
File: Amazed bear.jpg (17 KB, 249x251) Image search: [Google]
Amazed bear.jpg
17 KB, 249x251
>>320696529
It can be played in an offline single player
>mfw
>>
>>320698252
What kind of game is it?
>>
>>320701024
If I recall correctly it's a free browser FPS. Pretty shit of course but it plays surprisingly nice in my opinion. The game is graphically bad (browser game, as stated), a massive cash shop, russians everywhere, but shooting and movement feel quite nice.
>>
>>320701743
*Actually for a browser FPS the graphics are pretty slick.
>>
>>320700069
Would you play single player world of warcraft?
>>
>>320702183
You're comparing a tab-target combat game with a shooter.
Bad comparison.
>>
>>320702313
What I meant more was that the game is being made with multiplayer MMO content and stuff in mind.

If you take the multiplayer out of the equation, it'll be running grind missions solo to get better gear to do pvp which you can't do.

The open world if it even has one will probably be pretty boring without anyone in it
>>
1. Russian MMO FPS on Unity from a developer that barely has any experience
2. Most of the players will be Russians the casual ones, the type that even other Russians hate
3. Don't buy this, we need game devs that make non-FPS games
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.