[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elder Scrolls Online permanently banned me after thanking them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ESO.jpg (40 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
ESO.jpg
40 KB, 460x215
I just came back from a 3 day suspension because I used pretty bad language, which I feel is definitely a valid reason to ban someone, though I argued against it at first. After I cooled off, I responded to the ticket apologizing for my actions, and then once I had access to in-game services again, I wrote them a thank you ticket for not issuing me a permanent ban, practically giving me another chance.

I was PVPing in Cyrodiil when I start lagging and get sent to a loading screen, then I disconnected. So I thought maybe the servers were just lagging like last week... So I try to log back in and it says my account information is invalid. At this point I'm really confused. I try to login to the elderscrollsonline site to check out what's going on, and it says I'm suspended from the site... I have no idea why this would happen.

After I typed this out, I get an email that my account has been changed from a suspension (that I just came back from, 3 days) to a full ban. This is after I profusely apologized for my initial offense and thanked support for giving me a chance / not giving me a full ban. I truly cannot believe this happened. Why is this acceptable?

I've been a customer for over a year, it was my first offense, and I put over 100 dollars into the game in the last month alone.
So... Yeah. What can I do about this? I feel like I was wallet-raped...
>>
File: 1439405883132.jpg (18 KB, 430x361) Image search: [Google]
1439405883132.jpg
18 KB, 430x361
>>320670937
Not your personal blog you dumb shit.
>>
>>320670937
>>320670937
Welp, I was planning on buying this to play with a friend, I'm not buying it anymore. Thanks 4chan OP for saving me from this shit
>>
>>320670937
You raped your own wallet by being a dumb enough fag to spend money on a shit game with an even shittier developer.
>>
Subscribed

Reblogged
>>
>>320671196
No problem. I'm happy to save multiple people money. I wish I was so lucky as to see the warning signs for this game.
>>
>>320670937
Kek. Great job, OP. That's what you get for playing such a shit game. Now find a new game and/or kill yourself.
>>
nobody cares you pleb
>>
>>320670937
>>320671196
>>320671532

Samefag

Zenimax is not threatened by you pretending to convince others not to play their game. Also, you sound like a huge faggot. No one plays this garbage anyways
>>
>>320671568
Yeah, no kidding. I won't kill myself though!!
>>
>>320671807
Actually not samefag, new friend.
>>
>>320670937
i hate a burger from Mcdonalds today.

the fries were soggy.
>>
>>320671807
>he doesn't know how to check for samefag

silly faggot, dicks are for chicks!
>>
>>320672016
thanks reddit
>>
>>320671929
I hate those burgers every day.
They're fucking killing you bro I know it.
Those McDonald's burgers are killing you dude, they're ending your life man.
You'll die if you keep eating them brewski dudeski!
>>
>>320672583
/fit/ >>>>>>>
>>
I got a 3 day chat ban for calling someone an asshole for TKing me in warthunder. Accidentally hit fire in spawn and the round harmlessly flew upwards into the sky then some fucker behind me wrecks my shit and says in the chat "dont worry guys, I got him, he wont kill any of us, I'm a hero!" I just replied -accidentally fired asshole. And then I got the ban and some poorly written "cyber bullying is bad mkay" message from gayjin.
>>
>>320672624
But anon I am trying to save your life. You stone cold my nigga.
>>
>>320672634
Social Justice Warriors are taking over internet games now. This is incredibly fucked up.
>>
>>320672953
Eh whatever, I still use vulgar words. Guess the ones who paid for their tanks haven't complained yet, that's the only reason I haven't been banned again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.