[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YEAH HEHEHEHEHHEEH DING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1429729670825.png (65 KB, 315x292) Image search: [Google]
1429729670825.png
65 KB, 315x292
YEAH

HEHEHEHEHHEEH

DING
>>
2hard
>>
"don't you EVER talk to your mother that way"
>>
You forgot the sax OP
>>
File: kekman.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kekman.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
F
>>
File: 1444262723670.png (51 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1444262723670.png
51 KB, 260x260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Nev-cTjZ0
Fuck yeah, my first vidya.

I had a conservative family that only bought a second-hand PS1 when I was 6 in '01. My (now 70 year old) father loved this game and I only recently understood why after emulating it. Only game he ever liked besides minesweeper. The whole medicine-practising family has decided he's at least mildly autistic at this point, so it's nice to know something we can connect across. I'll try and stick it on when I'm back for Christmas in a few days. i r drunk

Nice blog post.
>>
>>320659482
you fucking shut your whorebag piece of shit cocksucking mouth is what you need to do
>>
>>320659482

HIT ME
>>
>>320658752

HIYA FOLKS

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOIN' ON?

LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY OF...

________raymond._________
>>
>>320661842
My first too.
Was way too hard.
>>
>>320663246
Hi, I'm ray, and I live here in Long Island with my wife Debra. She's great with the kids, the house, everything. Oh I don't know how she does it. We've got a daughter Ally and twin two year old boys. It's not really about the kids. My parents live across the street. That's right. And my brother lives with them. Now, not every family would go by on a conveyor-belt for you but mine would because- Everybody loves Raymond. Yeahyeahyeah.
>>
I got the first two games together in a compilation. Never beat the first.
>>
>>320663987
I had a cheat-pamphlet that my cousins gave me. Used to use it to skip to Picture City because I couldn't hack Band Land. Fuck that rhythmic noise.
>>
File: rayman.png (10 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
rayman.png
10 KB, 320x224
>>320661842
>>320663987
Rayman was the very difficult first game I beat without any help. It was a big part of my 6th grade life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSrmd_VwgA
>>
>>320664710

Exact same for me

except i was in 4th grade
>>
>>320659816
Some murky-ass Poe's Law shit here
>>
My friend gave me his 3-in-1 Rayman disc for PC as a kid. It had Rayman Designer in it and I loved creating stupid levels with monsters all over the place and making my cousin suffer through it, or putting the wall climb boxes on the Blue Mountains walls to make some sort of scaling the cliff level. PC version of Rayman was kind of different from other versions, what seems to be the Cave of Skops theme was the Dream Forest's main theme on PC.
>>
File: Hunter.png (24 KB, 959x637) Image search: [Google]
Hunter.png
24 KB, 959x637
>>320658752
NYEE HEE HAHAHA
Poom KWEEW
>>
had this on my ps1 when I was a kid and I actually got to the end of it, never really getting all the cages tho

I tried to play it again a couple months ago and I really can't begin to understand how the hell was I able to do it, it's so hard

soundtrack is amazing. I remember this sunday morning one day when I woke up my whole family because I couldn't help but sing made up lyrics on the melody of this one level
>>
File: TImesup.png (5 KB, 642x574) Image search: [Google]
TImesup.png
5 KB, 642x574
Superior Rayman coming through
>>
>>320659482
Link the video, trying to find it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.