[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what you have done to Miyamoto-sama. Are you satisfied, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: miyamotorcicle.png (316 KB, 508x582) Image search: [Google]
miyamotorcicle.png
316 KB, 508x582
This is what you have done to Miyamoto-sama.

Are you satisfied, /v/?
>>
No
Not yet
>>
His smile and optimism
>>
>>320657997
Who is that?
>>
MAYBE WHEN HE STOPS REMAKING THE MOTHERFUCKING LYLAT WARS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND GETS HIS STUPID ASS TO WORK ON A GODDAMN F-ZERO INSTEAD OF LOL MARIO KART 34897289357
MAYBE WHEN HE MAKES A FUCKING DECENT PAPER MARIO AGAIN INSTEAD OF SHOVING IT INSIDE MARIO & LUIGI RPGS TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE PIECE OF SHIT STICKER STAR
MAYBE WHEN I FUCKING FORGET THAT HE TOLD RARE TO TURN DINOSAUR PLANET INTO STAR FOX ADVENTURES BECAUSE HE'S A MASSIVE CUNT
FUCK
>>
>>320659697
And after 30+ year's as a dev that's the only shitty things he's done GOAT stay mad enjoy mario kart 9
>>
>>320657997
I see the curses from Paper Mario fans are working.
>>
File: Shigeru.jpg (11 KB, 242x290) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru.jpg
11 KB, 242x290
>>320659508
Miyamoto, pic related is his partner, Shigeru.
>>
>>320659697

desu F-Zero on the GC is literally hard as fuck to top because it's so fucking perfect

Making something that perfect again? That would be like making a new Rogue Squadron with that kind of godly coding again

seriously holy fuck Rogue Squadron's coding is so fucking god tier they STILL can't emulate it perfectly
>>
Anyone else notice that after the death of Iwata how all others look like they've aged 20+ years?

Except Sakurai, of course, that dude is forever 20.
>>
This man is making a normal sitting human expression while speaking in bad lighting, do you feel like a retard, /v/?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.