[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ArenaNet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why does ArenaNet suck so much dick? Is it because they're Blizzard trash?

Every update they did to Guild Wars was always detrimental to it. Not to mention the writers were horrible since the beginning.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page
>>
Fucking minipets
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKJSC_mteIg
Everyone, come feel with me.
>>
>>320655216
This made me way sadder than I thought it would.

Why did they need to fuck up GW2 so much?
>>
>whwt minecraft could have been
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Crystal-Mine-267648697

>Nightfall ruined Guild Wars's community with it's retarded heroes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxmkAoLC6_4
>>
>>320655985
I forgot how Kormir was annoying. Why the thought that Kormir 2,0 in gw2 will be good idea?
>>
>>320656663
The female writers.
>>
>>320657314
You mean the sjw feminist virginal bitches which have no idea how to be a cute appealing woman who doesn't yell "I deserve this cause I haz a vagina*
There is nothing feminine about those autistic wrecks.
>>
>>320658459
These cunts along with their apologetic male bunch ruined guild wars 2.
>>
>>320655985
That god status should have been reserved for the player. I didn't bust my ass up in UW, FoW, Heroes Ascent only for some no-name shit paragon npc to steal my god spot.
Players should have gotten their own God realm.
>>
>>320658459
>>320658701
Guild Wars 2 was a wreck long before they started to sink their claws into it.
No dedicated healing class even though monk was one of the most played/enjoyable classes in the original
Skills bound to weapons makes pretty much every build the same with little to no variation.
Utility skills/elite skills are basically worthless
There is no mana management just spam skills to you heart's content
Combat consists of slamming your head off the keyboard to win
>>
Who's fucking idea was it to let the Charr win? Who's bloody fucking idea was it to say "not all charr are evil"? Who's motherfucking idea was it in the first place to let these furry bastards into guild wars? I want my opponents to be undead or something more respectful than a bunch of bulky looking orc furfags with lionheads.
>>
>>320655985
>>320659449
God, I hate to be that anon, but that video is fucking way off.

You have to keep in mind that not just the players, but the henchmen and heroes present in that final battle have their chance to become god and this would fuck things up if the leader instead of the other 7 players/heroes/henchmen become god.

And speaking of which, now you got 1000000 of player gods playing in PvP, along with normal players and this kind of ruin the whole immersion.

And then you have to keep in mind that they are transferring this to GW 2. Do you really want GW 2 to tell us that the new God of Secret is name XXxXSephirothx XxX and the statue is a faggot ass edge lord?

For the most part, Kormir was still useful during the Tormented part, in which she manage to lead a bunch of army ghosts and have them scout for you. Compare to Trahearne, who was a pick of shit.

> I didn't bust my ass up in UW, FoW, Heroes Ascent only for some no-name shit paragon npc to steal my god spot.
You're literally an idiot that didn't pay attention to the story.

>>320656663
I would argue that Mhenlo in Faction was more annoying since he stole the main character role from both the Faction players and the foreigners.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.