[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the following statement true or false? >No fighting game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
Is the following statement true or false?

>No fighting game will ever reach the single player epitome that was Mortal Kombat Deception's Konquest mode.

smash fags need not apply.
>>
Deception was pretty godly even after the fact that it's a fucking clunky rubbish 3D fighter.
>>
>>320648246
absolutely true.

kinda makes you wonder how the fuck MKA was a good idea in any way

Was I really young, or was all of Shujinko's storry really cry-indulging?

>the guy just wanted to be a warrior
>just wanted to help
>spent half of his life aimlessy wandering
>half his life in a prison
>in the end he just helped the mega villain
Poor guy ;_;
>>
File: Shujinko_in_the_chaosrealm.jpg (52 KB, 584x338) Image search: [Google]
Shujinko_in_the_chaosrealm.jpg
52 KB, 584x338
That is true. While Armageddon had a better blend of action and cutscenes, Deception was the one they put more effort into overall.

Shujinko a best by the way
>>
File: 1450374844326.png (21 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
1450374844326.png
21 KB, 508x610
Only MKfags give a shit about a single player in fightans.
>>
>>320649189
Adult Shujinko looks really cool.
>>
File: Cassie likes yogurt.png (962 KB, 577x720) Image search: [Google]
Cassie likes yogurt.png
962 KB, 577x720
>tfw you punched some character and they punch you back even harder
>>
>>320649206
This.
>>
>>320648246
To this day I've wanted them to fucking remember the stroke of genius they had here and make a new 3D adventure MK.
Disappointed, since.
>>
I found Soul Calibur's 3 Chronicles of the Soul or something to be more enjoyable.

But I do admit that probably more care and soul was put into Deception's campaign mode, however fucking weird and janky it was.
>>
>>320649118
Hotaru was such a fucking dick.

i spent so much time in this game, backtracking for things i may have missed and i swear i never 100%'d the game even though i went through every area 3 times or more.

the denizens of NetherRealm actually said things but had to be played in reverse because what they were saying was already in reverse.
>>
File: 1450445098143.png (80 KB, 347x324) Image search: [Google]
1450445098143.png
80 KB, 347x324
>>320649738
Shut up and enjoy your gritty brown neo Hollywood wankfest with clusterfuck of an in medias res storytelling.
>>
File: 1446076684399.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446076684399.png
2 KB, 200x200
>>320649457
>punching mokap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHecMZunms
>>
>>320649763
Man, new and expanded Chronicles of Sword with SCV's character creator would've been amazing. Pity SCV itself was so unfinished.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.