[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash 4 DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 144286546567.png (411 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
144286546567.png
411 KB, 640x300
>all these faggots still complaining about either corrin or bayonetta or both
I hope you realize we're lucky to have even gotten extra characters in addition to the original roster in the first place. Not only did sakurai originally decide against DLC characters, but he also worked his fucking ASS off getting them in smash.
TL;DR Be grateful, dicks.
>>
Roy Lucas and Mewtwo were the worst DLCs. Prove me wrong.
>>
sakurai isn't the only person that works on the game
>>
>>320647578
No one will argue otherwise.

Lucina and Dark Pit are still the biggest "FUCK YOU"s though.
>>
>>320647816

Roy is a fucking great character, though, he's the Marth I hoped to get, but never got.

>>320647481

My only single problem with the two final characters is that litterally who faggot Corrin. I don't mind Bayo at all and it's not that I actually mind Corrin as a character, It's just tha tCorrin is, yet ANOTHER fucking Fire emblem faggot swordfighter and a character that summons 0 fucking hype because nobody except gooks know who the fuck he is.

And if you really wanted, yet, ANOTHER fucking FE rep, why not go for a Axe user or a spear user? How cool would it have been if there was a character using a pole arm as his mechanic. Some kind of long range keepaway melee fighter.
>>
>be grateful to people doing their jobs

Fuck off.
>>
File: 144836346574.jpg (99 KB, 676x485) Image search: [Google]
144836346574.jpg
99 KB, 676x485
>>320648961
>doing their jobs
they didn't necessarily HAVE to add the DLC characters, you know. It was completely optional.
>>
>>320648705
>Roy is a fucking great character
>HURR DURR FUCK UNIQUE CHARACTERS GIB ME CLONES
>>
>>320649264

Wow nice strawman, you sure won the argument.
>>
>>320647481
As much as a disagree with Bayonetta I am fine with her inclusion.
She was the top voted character and sakurai is honoring that.

Corrin is a pretty lame choice though.
Sakurai had an opportunity to pick one final iconic, historically important character or even the second place poll character but he instead went with a character who most people dont care about from a game not even out in most of the world from a fanchise with 5 characters already in smash.
>>
>>320649264
Clones can still be great characters
>>
>>320647481
Just cause you work doesn't mean you should get something for your work.
>>
I'll say it again like I said about the Miis, Dark Pit, and Lucina:

I'd really rather not have them at all.
>>
I'm happy all these characters got in, but the Smash roster feels like a sacred thing that shouldn't be fluctuating month to month.
>>
Woulda liked to have Hector as the new FE character personally
>>
File: A9Xw3As.jpg (963 KB, 1376x3227) Image search: [Google]
A9Xw3As.jpg
963 KB, 1376x3227
>>320651306

what the fuck is wrong with Miis? miiverse has been a huge part of nintendo for a decade, they let you self-insert, they let you make likenesses of any character you want, since it's not realistic to have character in existence. plus they have three playstyles for variety.

miis are one of the best additions. the only downside is you can't play them against randoms.
>>
>>320652982
>what the fuck is wrong with Miis?
Not being able to use them online
>>
>>320649097
It's so kind of them to do all that unpaid work and give the characters away for free.
>>
>>320652982
>>320653234
anon, not him, but
>the only downside is you can't play them against randoms
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.