[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how bad is gook in a shell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: gits.png (929 KB, 1123x604) Image search: [Google]
gits.png
929 KB, 1123x604
how bad is gook in a shell
>>
>>320633397
It's okay, there just nothing special it it.
>>
>>320633397
Really bad.
>>
>>320633751
>>320633630
could you elaboratew
>>
Lackluster, shitty weapon unlock system where you have to rent guns or pay alot to get it permanently, shit hitboxes. Get ready to get randomly shot in the head all the time. It's a game that's fun to play for an hour or 2 but it ends there. Not worth paying for at all
>>
>>320635516
>shitty weapon unlock system where you have to rent guns or pay alot to get it permanently
So it's Combat Arms with a different coat of paint?

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>320635730

Sounds a bit like Blacklight as well
>>
Played for 2 hours and refunded
Tiny Maps
3 Game modes
lower TTK than call of duty
awful animations and models
One of the worst UI and cash shop interfaces I have ever seen
graphics of a 2004 game
pass
>>
>>320635516
>shitty weapon unlock system where you have to rent guns or pay alot to get it permanently,
Absolutely untrue, and you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>gook in a shell
Kek
>>
>>320633397
It's basically a shittier Call of Duty slowed down to the speed of Counter Strike. Nothing memorable about it at all.
>>
>>320635965
>paying for it to begin with
You could play it for free through the nexon launcher
>>
I played the beta and it had some of the worst maps I've ever seen in a shooter.

Shame though, they actually did a really good job with the character art, theming, and VA.
>>
File: 1324954551770.jpg (107 KB, 1314x1073) Image search: [Google]
1324954551770.jpg
107 KB, 1314x1073
>>320633397
>Nexon
>>
Well that is disappointing. Guess Ill just jerk off all winter stop
>>
>>320633397

like 30 bad
>>
>>320637543
how bad is 30
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.