[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too late to jump into this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: chdw0xtkgfdb0sjn7xpk.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chdw0xtkgfdb0sjn7xpk.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
Too late to jump into this?
>>
>>320632774
Nope
>>
I hate MMO's but I love pigtails
>>
>>320632774
Not for story. You wouldn't want to jump in for anything else. If you sub you get all the expansions currently available for free for life even if you unsub straight away.
>>
>>320634585
Not KotFE, they made it so that each chapter requires you to be subbed to get it.
So if he subs now he will only get 9 out of the 17 KotFE chapters.
>>
>>320632774
as long as you don't expect to do group content go for it.
>>
>>320634691
Forgot to add:
And then he will need to resub again later to get rest of the chapters.
>>
>>320634691
the KOTFE thing isnt that good
the best content in swtor is playing solo with 11x exp buff for 1 class story and then walk away
>>
>>320632774
Ive played it for the past week, first time since launch 4 years ago, the game is a complete piece of shit, litterally single player MMO, though it has this 200% exp bonus which started today so if you really want to start today is a good time.
>>
>>320634991
Nigga KotFE is great
>>
>>320635996
boring mass effect cutscenes and filler combat sequences and your entire role being relegated to whether youre force sensitive or not
>>
>>320636129
That's because the class stories are officially completed so instead they rolled with something on a grander scale.
>>
>>320634585
>If you sub you get all the expansions currently available for free for life even if you unsub straight away.
Huh? Is this a promo or somethng? It didn't used to be that way. I remember having to buy one of the old expansions since I wasn't subbed.
>>
>>320632774
>too late

for what? only reason 90% of player tor is class story and you can solo that.
>>
File: glee3.jpg (21 KB, 349x328) Image search: [Google]
glee3.jpg
21 KB, 349x328
>>320637041
>mfw Secret World runs circles around TOR when it comes to story, cutscenes and VA

They essentially beat it at its own game.
>>
>>320637296
TSW banned my account though, so fuck them
>>
>second TOR thread in a row

Sup Andromeda. Got your old job back?
>>
>>320632774
it was too late on release
>>
>>320637296
I seriously can't play that fucking game. As soon as I hit the combat tutorial I had to bail, what a load of shit
>>
>>320632774
Why would you want to?
>>
>>320639515
As if it's any better than fucking TOR
>>
Game is pretty fucking good now, so yeah. You can lvl up with only doing main quest and planetary quests. Also if you buy like a cd-key for 3 bucks you will get 30 days of subscription and all expansions released til now for free.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.