[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Donkey Kong Country 1-3 >No Donkey Kong 64 >No Diddy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Rare_replay.jpg (44 KB, 280x354) Image search: [Google]
Rare_replay.jpg
44 KB, 280x354
>No Donkey Kong Country 1-3
>No Donkey Kong 64
>No Diddy Kong Racing
>No Goldeneye
>No Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
>No Battletoads and Double Dragon

Ever notice how terrible RARE's library of games is when they don't have these titles? They don't have a 2D platformer that rivals DKC1 & 2, let alone DKC3.
>>
File: elmo.png (151 KB, 263x258) Image search: [Google]
elmo.png
151 KB, 263x258
>>320630279
>has battletoads
>has battletoads arcade
>has conker
>has Banjo Kazooie and Tooie
>has Viva Pinata and Trouble in Paradise
>has Perfect Dark

Ever notice how great RARE's library of games is when they have these titles? No one has a 3D platformer that rivals Banjo and Conker, let alone Tooie.
>>
>>320631157

Conker is barely a platformer and Kazooie is better than Tooie
>>
>>320630279
The first three Donkey Kong games are overrated as fuck. Mostly style over substance.

The rest of the games in your post I won't even comment
>>
>>320631330
>Kazooie is better than Tooie
Wew lad nope

Tooie is far better. Everything Kazooie does Toooe does 3 times better.
>>
>implying Jet Force Gemini isnt the apex of third person shooters
>>
>>320631330
>Kazooie is better that Tooie

Now that I think about it, Kazooie really had nothing over Tooie except for maybe music.
>>
Rare doesnt own the rights to Donkey Kong or James Bond.
>>
>>320631628

>overrated

nice arguments you got here
>>
>>320633469
Microsoft have tried for years to get the rights to Goldeneye, but unfortunately the rights to it belong to Activision and the N64 game publishing rights with Nintendo.

MS have always tried to reach out but they've never let them release it, worst part is, Rare have already worked on a Goldeneye HD port to XBLA, but publishing rights are stopping them for finally releasing it.
>>
>>320630279
>Diddy Kong Racing for DS changed the theme for Pirate Lagoon

It's only one song, but why did this happen?
>>
>>320630279
Microsoft and Rare don't have the rights to the Donkey Kong series
And Battletoads is in there
Apparently goldeneye got cut because Microsoft felt it didn't have enough of the "rare" charm
>>
So does have uncensored Bad Fur Day?
>>
>>320634167
>And Battletoads is in there

Not SNES Battlemaniacs you turd
>>
>>320633575
Floaty controls
Pixelated mess
Retarded hitboxes
>>
>>320634329
We have the two best Battletoads in this colection.
>>
did you for real expect to play donkey kong on an xbox?
>>
>>320634167
Goldeneye is out because of some legal snarl between Nintendo, Microsoft, and whoever owns James Bond.
>>
>>320630279
>Rare sans Nintendo is shit
What a novelty.
>>
>>320634813
>pays $40 for a majora's mask port at 240p
>criticizes Rare Replay
>>
>>320633018
*is the best on Xbox
The N64 Tooie frame rate kills it
>>
>>320635041
Joke's on you, I don't play Zelda.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.