[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say that I have never play a Fable game before. Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fableiii.jpg (31 KB, 256x317) Image search: [Google]
Fableiii.jpg
31 KB, 256x317
Let's say that I have never play a Fable game before.

Can I start with Fable 3?
>>
You could, but Fable 3 is shit.
Play Fable: The Lost Chapters instead.
>>
>>320627938
Holy shit no anon.

Play the remastered original and 2.

Pretend 3 doesn't exist.
>>
>>320628120
>>320628138
I'm not a graphics whore but I can't get into this.
>>
>>320627938
Best to Worst
Fable 2>Fable TLC>Fable 3
>>
Fuck no. Fable: The Lost Chapters is the best by far, 2 is okay.

But the remaster that came out recently isn't great. the original TLC holds up to this day I think.
>>
>>320628218
That's why I said play the remastered edition.
>>
>>320627938
No.

But you can stop with it.
>>
>>320627938
No you shit. Start with 1. 3 is fucking HORRIBLE and it is nothing like the previous 2.
>>
>>320628218
Then i guess no fable for you

>>320628384
The remastered looks worse though
>>
>>320627938

No, you don't play fable at all, period.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (1 MB, 2473x1314) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
1 MB, 2473x1314
>>320628218
>>
>>320627938
play Fable 2, that's all you need to play
>>
It's more of a direct sequel to 2 than 2 was to 1 imo.

3 had some alright ideas, and I really love the aesthetic of moroccan area. Shame it was completely awful as a game. Terrible gameplay, terrible 'conversation' system, horrible polar moral choice that treats necessary evils on the same level as the dumb needlessly evil shit the character can do fun funsies. Can't let you acknowledge that we can't build a nice little school until *gasp* NEXT YEAR because a horrible death plague is on its way. And that dumb time-skip towards the end is complete nonsense. You've got 100 days left to get the necessary funds! JK, it's here RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>320628218
Are you kidding? That looks fine to me, and you say you're not a graphics whore...
>>
>>320628820
>This

although the last time I played it I was 12
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.