[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EYE: Divine Cybermancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg (69 KB, 382x288) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaks_openingshotcredits.jpg
69 KB, 382x288
Tell me about this /v/

I only heard about it recently and I'm a fan of Deus Ex. The art design looks considerably better, and I like some of the concepts.

Sing praise /v/, let me hear it now.
>>
It is like deus ex but with more in depth and confusing character building, worse level design, better gunplay, and a story that makes absolutely no sense. Also an overall lack of polish. Its more of an action game when compared to deus ex.
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 512x287
>>320610206
So Zach, what is the similarity between Divine Cybermancy and Human Revolution? That's right. They're both cyberpunk. But not of the same kind, though.
>>
It's rough to say the least, but the guns and psi powers are greatly entertaining. If you can get over the initial learning curve, you can shoot down gunships with a fucking giant revolver, paint the town red with a giant katana that makes people explode and literally turn enemies inside out by teleporting inside them.
>>
>>320611623

Amazing grace
Come sit on my face
Don't make me cry
I need your pie!
>>
right up until the reveal i thought the retarded deputy was the killer
>>
>>320612515

I also suspected him for a while. His crying in the pilot could have come off as psychotic. That and the stark expression on his face when he shoots Jacques in episode 7.

However at a certain point in season 2 it becomes pretty obvious who it is.
>>
File: 1449753267347.jpg (91 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1449753267347.jpg
91 KB, 700x466
the true ending requires you to uninstall the game and end the cycle, which im surprisingly okay with.
>>
>>320612848

ah, so a sort of trick like MGS1.
>>
>>320613048
i dont follow you senpai, please elaborate
>>
>>320613158

like a trick that you have to do something with the hardware to complete the game.
>>
>>320615138
you were talking about plugging the joystick into port 2 so the psychic cant read your mind. im literally talking about a man trapped in his guilt-trip induced mental dream, where upon finding out that its all his fault, arrives to a barren eerie plateau, with a single shaft in the ground. getting inside the shaft restarts the game, thus making him forget what he found out, and quitting there and uninstalling on the spot (giving up) is considered as a release from his purgatory.
>>
>>320615469

Ah, so like mushrooms then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.