[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New heat the soul game on Vita when? Wouldnt even mind if its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Bleach_Heat_the_Soul_7.jpg (218 KB, 520x893) Image search: [Google]
Bleach_Heat_the_Soul_7.jpg
218 KB, 520x893
New heat the soul game on Vita when? Wouldnt even mind if its on the PSP if the devs are too afraid that they wouldnt get enough money out of the Vita. Shit was fun as fuck and with all the ridiculous shit going on in Bleach since the last game it would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>320601898
I agree that it'd be dope, but they'd have to change up the formula a tad.
>>
>>320603953
Its been a while since I played, but I remember it being quite the spamfest and that the moveset was a bit lacking. But other than that it could have been a good competitor to the DBZ games. Just needed a bit more balancing. Since most DBZ games are shit Im sure a new Bleach 2d fighting game could do really good.
>>
File: 1280266541741.jpg (38 KB, 293x305) Image search: [Google]
1280266541741.jpg
38 KB, 293x305
>>320604820
The treasure games were really dope, and had decent move-sets.

Whoever would make it now would just have to put more effort behind the characters but there's a lot potential fun to be had.
>>
>>320601898
I loved them too but since then Bleach suffered a huge drop in popularity
>>
>>320607205
This, Bleach is virtually dead, people are just waiting for it to finish.

No anime, no vidya, no anything.
>>
>>320607205
>>320607369
What happened?I stopped reading during the rescue Orihime arc

felt too samey to the one with Rukia
>>
bleach isn't popular anymore
>>
>>320607509
The Aizen story arc ended, Japan didn't like the following one, the anime got dropped because it caught up with the manga and no one wanted more filler, people eventually lost interest.
Nowadays it's sitting in the bottom half of the JUMP rankings, with decent volume sales keeping it alive, and it's most likely going to end in the next 2-3 years. Which sounds like a lot of time, but it really isn't when you consider the whole thing started 15 years ago.
>>
>>320607509
aizen arc, then they started another boring arc which was basically glorified filler
the current arc has good ideas but kubo can't write or pace his shit at all, you could probably read the last 3 years worth of chapters in a couple of hours
>>
>>320607509
>>320607839
>>320608030
Kubo is truly a great character artist and definitely has a nice style, but he should let someone else write stories for him
>>
File: 1297308490997.png (356 KB, 900x1145) Image search: [Google]
1297308490997.png
356 KB, 900x1145
>>320609126
>Kubo is truly a great character artist and definitely has a nice style, but he should let someone else write stories for him
Even during SS and before that, that's generally how people felt.

He jumped the shark into a different dimension a long time ago.

>remembering how hype I was to see Memories of Nobody when I was like 16
I really miss those days.
>>
File: screenshot.51.jpg (250 KB, 658x483) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.51.jpg
250 KB, 658x483
Bleach Blade battlers 3rd when?
Shit was so much fun when multiplayer.
>>
>>320609947
I used to play this in highschool with friends, we had lots of fun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.