[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fallout4.jpg (43 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
fallout4.jpg
43 KB, 1024x559
Is it worth it /v/?
>>
>>320599317
Wait for a sale and get it and all the dlc for a tenner.
>>
>>320599937
But is the game good?
>>
>>320600093
Yes. Very good.
>>
>>320600093
yes. If there are anymore copies, just get it on CDkeys for 45 bux and save an extra 5% or something if you like them on Facebook TM
>>
>>320600151
>>320600093
Also, don't bother pirating it if you don't have any good private trackers. Don't let your machine be a bitcoin miner!!
>>
>>320600093
If you want a Fallout game, no. It's a mediocre action shooter wearing a horrible RPG as a coat.
>>
>>320600093
It's okay. Better than Fallout 3, but not as good as NV, 2, or 1. Buy it if you liked Fallout 3 and Skyrim a lot. Don't buy it if you much preferred NV and Morrowind.
>>
>>320599317
Holy shit no, please don't make the same mistake as I did and don't buy it
>>
>>320600247
I liked F3 and Skyrim but F4 is like the worst game I've played this year
>>
>>320600392
Can you elaborate
>>320600486
What other shitty games have you played this year?
>>
>>320600093
Its fallout 3 with skyrim gameplay

or its skyrim with guns.

and that means it has the trademark skyrim stuff in it, empty world, shitty quests, and all about mods.
>>
>>320599317
Buy Fallout New Vegas

That game is way more bang for your buck.
>>
It barely runs on console, it feels a lot like mass effect and stripped features from NV. It's fallout so it's fun to explore and go through the wasteland and do the side quests, but it feels pretty bare bones so maybe you should only get it on sale, with all the dlc and make sure it's on pc.
>>
>>320599317
buy it..
i played witcher 3, mgs 5, bloodborne and even undertale this year (just the big games) i just finished ori and the blindforest and i play guilty gear xrd ...so that should give you an overview of my tastes this year...

BUY FALLOUT 4 i clocked in more hours in this game than the others i just mentioned...and i play the souls series from the beginning (just for the record)...fallout 4 is worth every penny and the most fun game i have played for a long time
>>
>>320603112
this is a mistake..NV is for lore neckbears..the exploration is not fun cause the world is boring as fuck...whats left is fallout 3 rehashed again or to be nice a fallout 3 expansion pack with a boring world
>>
>>320599317
It's New Vegas without the good dialog and skill checks.
Take it as you will.
>>
What the fuck

You fucking retards are actually telling him to BUY the game?

Holy shit, not sure if you are shills or just reddit cancer. This board has gone to shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.