[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the Confiest Games ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ninokuni2010-06-24-2_530x298.jpg (40 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
ninokuni2010-06-24-2_530x298.jpg
40 KB, 530x298
Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch
>>
>>320596724
>Confiest
Cooked in duck fat?
>>
>>320596724
professor layton
>>
No amount of nostalgia made me sit through the turnbased shit
>>
Too bad it's shit
>>
When I tried playing this, it gave me a headache; the graphics are so blurry and hard to look at.

Definitely not comfy.
>>
>>320596991
>nostalgia
>for Ni No Kuni
>>
>>320596991
>Turn based
Atleast see the gameplay or play it anon.

>>320596724
It's alright.

I hate the familiars and the whole only 3 members and general grind to it.

Lost interest as I went through.
>>
File: ni-no-kuni-1.jpg (2 MB, 5000x2813) Image search: [Google]
ni-no-kuni-1.jpg
2 MB, 5000x2813
>mfw first time entering deep dark forest.

This game is the epitome of comfy, it looks so good.
>>
>>320596991
If it was turn based it would have been fine but no it had to be realtime menu shuffling. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? Why not just have actions on inputs instead of fucking being like "oh no I'm going to get attacked where is that defend command now?"
>>
>>320599725
?
>>
>>320600262
I didn't like the combat either or the pokemon type shit.
>>
The combat was pretty weak and having to go into the locket every single time to fix the broken hearted got annoying after a while but I still put in over 120 hours of game time across two playthroughs. Hopefully the sequel is great.
>>
>>320596724
I love Ni no Kuni. It is a fun, happy, sad, beautiful game with like a Pokémon feel with the familiars. So good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.