[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this game so badly done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
This fucking old game is retarded as hell

>Enemies respawn in 5 seconds
Whats the fucking point of killing them?

>Limited ammo
In a game with infinite enemies? is this a fucking joke?

>You cant explore because enemies are always there fucking with your health
Again that stupid respawn. And they run like fucking sonic

>Keys hidden in stupid locations and behind fake walls you can climb
And you need them to unlock levels! WTF!

>no plot whatsoever
I am an indian in jurassic park? why the other humans want to kill me? this is stupid

You know, if this was the golden age of videogames, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>320595090
kill your self teenage faggot
>>
The enemies only respawn a set amount of times (2-3). Obvious bait. Didn't even play the game.
>>
>>320595353
>The enemies only respawn a set amount of times (2-3)

Thats false. At least in hardest difficulties. Its not my fault if you played on easy.
>>
Does the big cheat still work like the n64 one?
>>
>>320595479
If its too hard for you, why aren't you playing on easy?
>>
>>320595090
I know this is bait but the ammo does respawn.
>>
>>320595090
you need to be 18 to visit 4chan
>>
>>320595618
rekt
>>
>>320595618
Because it's not hard. Im just talking about the retarded mechanics of this shitty game.
>>320595854
>rekt
>>reddit
>>
>>320595090

git gud
>>
Any else feel like the early Turok managed to capture an otherworldliness that no other game has come close to? The lost land makes you feel like you've gone on a trip into another dimension.
>>
>>320595090

GET GOOD
>>
File: 1415168334207.gif (860 KB, 600x313) Image search: [Google]
1415168334207.gif
860 KB, 600x313
Seeds of Evil when?
>>
>>320597747
>my anime face when i see my bf's dick
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.