[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phantom meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: yEgEG7O.jpg (917 KB, 1957x3477) Image search: [Google]
yEgEG7O.jpg
917 KB, 1957x3477
Oh boy, here we go again.

>Having threatened both Microsoft and Sony's online gaming infrastructures over the past couple of days, the fringe group has now taken credit for stifling Xbox Live, which has just started not working in the last hour or two. For what it's worth, our Wesley Yin-Poole noted his inability to login to Xbox Live about an hour ago, while my service in the States continued to work until only a few minutes ago, so your mileage may vary on this disruption.

They're called the Phantom Squad and they've already claimed to DDoS Xbox live and that they're going to shut down both of the networks on Christmas. What does /v/ think of this?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-18-hacker-group-phantom-squad-launches-ddos-attack-against-xbox-live
>>
>>320588912
>DDoS
Literally script kiddies.
>>
Oh no scary DDoS how scary!!

Anybody ccan do that shit these days.
>>
>>320588912
Nintendrones take consolewars way too seriously.
>>
Why they don't target Nintendo?
>>
>>320588912
I think you are trying to build up some reputation for yourself since you have no life

Fuck off, no one cares about you're irrelevant faggotry.
>>
>>320589213
These script kiddies never target Nintendo. Wanna know why? Because it's ok when Nintendo does it
>>
>>320589634
They're probably Nintendrones. Just like that other kiddie "hacker" group, Lizard something or whatever. The reason why Nintendo fanboys do this sort of shit is because they're literally autistic, and care this much about their silly little console wars. Same reason why they shit-post so much.
>>
>>320589965
The funny part is you thinking you're better/on the outside with a shit-eating post like this
>>
File: 1411842591756.jpg (21 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1411842591756.jpg
21 KB, 400x387
Does anyone feel bad that Xbox One is already suffering from a lot of shit and now they have some random we r legun script kiddies causing unnecessary disturbances for them?
>>
File: big bait pro.jpg (1 MB, 4634x3432) Image search: [Google]
big bait pro.jpg
1 MB, 4634x3432
>>320589965
>>
>>320588912

Can you actually defend against this?
How can stuff like this happen to sony/microsoft, don't they have measures in place to prevent this?
>>
>>320588912
>consoles have paid online for peer to peer connections

what a fucking scam
>>
>>320589042
>DDoS Xbox LIve
Just script kiddies who cares
>DDoS PSN
LOL SONY ALWAYS OFFLINE!
>>
>>320589634
Nintendo barely has a service to shut down. What're they gonna do, take down the eStore and deny my access to the latest in shovelware?

Oh, the humanity.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.